Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cleaning mojo she’s constantly on about, how about you just keep ya house to a decent standard because you are mother and both of you don’t go out to work

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s all cosy at 6:45 but I reckon the dogs body aka H is doing all the jobs and sorting the boys out.. mug

Reactions: 12
She’s definitely been dropped by ITS. Their Black Friday event is every single collaborator has launched a little black dress, even Charlotte Crosby who hasn’t done full collections for donkeys……

And every single collaborator is on there apart from Greedyguts and Lorna Luxe (but she hasn’t done a collection for months) …….
I bet if someone messaged greedy and asked her you will get instantly blocked 🤣

Reactions: 9
I’ve just gone back to work from 11 months off having my second baby, I work from home anyway but my house has NEVER been so clean. Even with 2 young kids I have had a clean house every single day.
How the duck can they sit at home all day everyday and have such a tit house? Dirty house? She can’t blame it on ‘renovation’ because we’ve just had a double side extension & back extension. So that’s all one big lie. It just does my head in- what does she fill her days with if she doesn’t clean?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She could have got a smaller house, still a nice one, but one she actually liked instead of one she just goes on the beg for everything. She’s done the same as Hinch though and bought a house just for the gram so she can get freebies

Can someone fill me in on this?? I’ve missed all this happening. Is this the charity in Wales that supports mums?
Yes mothers matters

I’ve just gone back to work from 11 months off having my second baby, I work from home anyway but my house has NEVER been so clean. Even with 2 young kids I have had a clean house every single day.
How the duck can they sit at home all day everyday and have such a tit house? Dirty house? She can’t blame it on ‘renovation’ because we’ve just had a double side extension & back extension. So that’s all one big lie. It just does my head in- what does she fill her days with if she doesn’t clean?
Because she’s on fortnight all day playing games

Reactions: 8
Its bleeping baltic in Wales and her kids are going to school in shorts and t shirts.......

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Its bleeping baltic in Wales and her kids are going to school in shorts and t shirts.......
I know I just dropped mine off in joggers long sleeved wales tops and massive winter coats 🤣 I bet she's all layered up in her ugly loungewear she was flogging ( not from inthestyle 🤭🤭🤭) but sends her kids out half dressed. And while we are on the subject of clothes...what the actual f were those hideous garden gnome wellies she was advertising yesterday 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought this. I’m just down the road and mine have gone with skins on underneath their kit.

Reactions: 6
So she’s filming something exciting this morning and all of a sudden the rug is in front of the fire. Been reading here for design tips Greedy

Reactions: 11
I agree with 100% with the person that commented on the settee going to charity. I thought her comments were absolutely awful . Giving to a charity because didn’t want a skip !! I’m involved with a charity and run a rescue . The number of people that dump rubbish outside our shop is terrible because they don’t want to take to dump themselves . Please Greedy if you read this it costs the charity to pick up because the vans and volunteer either use their own money for petrol or it’s the charities money . There is a cost of living crisis ( if you watch the news) !! Someone out there would be delighted to have a new settee even it’s 2nd hand . I don’t think either greedy will be next Greta because she throws things out time and time again !! And has new . Please also remember people who buy the endless crap these instagramers sell
Is lining their pockets !!

• Heart
Same! My kids have their welsh tops over long sleeved tops and joggers. Shes such a bellend! 🤣❄❄❄❄❄

Reactions: 4
I see SS has stories today about giving away items she's gifted for ads, would love it to be a dig at greedy guts 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That Eiffel towel thing is horrific for a small business. I would expect a message confirming that’s what I meant because surely the business would presume it was an error.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.