Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no doubt of that. It’s just tit for the business because I wouldn’t buy from them because of that.
HATE sticking up for the bint but she did actually say ‘she spelt it wrong when she ordered’ so I don’t think it was the businesses fault anyway

Reactions: 7
I dunno if she could have a tv over that fire . I am not expert in that area , but i remember when she had the wood beam it was crazy hot and i think had black soot on it even so i dunno how a tv would fair on that wall .
Most people dont have this problem tho .

Reactions: 4
On the beg for a new mug eh? Floor was a disgrace and hiw bad
HATE sticking up for the bint but she did actually say ‘she spelt it wrong when she ordered’ so I don’t think it was the businesses fault anyway
I do agree to a point but if it was me I’d query it if I was the business. I’ve seen Label Ladys spelling is terrible and she prints what is requested but when it is blatantly obvious surely a quick message would confirm things especially if a small business?

Reactions: 8
I hate sticking up for her, but I did something very similar about ten years ago when I misspelled a dedication onto a MAGNUM of grey goose that was a gift. No one queried it or anything and I was horrified when it turned up.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Enchilada night
Dunno why she shows it on a table
Doubt they eat at a table at home often . They will be rethinking that couch color choice very soon
I hope the covers are removable / washable

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1755502View attachment 1755503View attachment 1755504
what a great advert for sofology. Couch that would cost normal people probably £2000+ and doesn’t last 2 years!!!
The sofa would still be looking pristine if Wayne and Waynetta slob bothered to look after it by plumping the cushions and hoovering it . They don’t do nothing in that bolt hole of a house regarding cleaning cause they’re to busy trying to keep up with instahuns , whose houses sparkle compared to this one . The house is bogging you can just tell . It’s grubby looking like them pair .

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I know the children are off limits but this is more about her parenting. The calcium deposits on that childs teeth at his age are terrible. She must of fed him crap from the day he was born and never introduced good oral hygiene. As a former DN it takes a lot to get to that stage at such a young age. Poor child is going to have to have fillings all over.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
On the beg for a new mug eh? Floor was a disgrace and hiw bad

I do agree to a point but if it was me I’d query it if I was the business. I’ve seen Label Ladys spelling is terrible and she prints what is requested but when it is blatantly obvious surely a quick message would confirm things especially if a small business?
Oh I agree deffo

She could eat him? He doesn’t look very edible to me oops

Reactions: 4
I know the children are off limits but this is more about her parenting. The calcium deposits on that childs teeth at his age are terrible. She must of fed him crap from the day he was born and never introduced good oral hygiene. As a former DN it takes a lot to get to that stage at such a young age. Poor child is going to have to have fillings all over.
I think all they eat in that house is tit. Those kids are nothing but props to her, just like hinch and solomon,just little cash cows. The older one always looks uncomfortable being on camera aswell poor boy. I hate when these huns put things like ' so cute i could eat him 😍' I mean I find my kids cute but I wouldn't advertise them to the world because its just asking for people to scrutinise them, not many people find other peoples kids cute, it's unfair on them.

Reactions: 13
"Oh my god that is actually insane"..... No Chaz, its a bleeping skinny Christmas tree. Get a grip mun!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"Oh my god that is actually insane"..... No Chaz, its a bleeping skinny Christmas tree. Get a grip mun!
[/QUOTE]
A £90 skinny Christmas tree as well

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
So she says she's going back to more of a home account. Then gets new sofas, says she wikl show us tomorrow in a better light.
Then fucks about with a Xmas tree in her bedroom instead when they don't even have one downstairs yet.
The reason she hasn't showed us said sofas is cos they'll of been gifted, she will have to send the company who gifted them the pictures/videos for them to give her the go ahead to post on HER own grid.
Imagine living that way. GREEDY GRABBING bleep.
They'll be wrecked in no time like everything else in that house.
I no I'm not the only one who's sick to death of just seeing her bedroom aswell.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
What is her obsession with her bedroom? Is it because it’s the only room that’s finished? Why is she putting a Christmas tree and lights etc up in their bedroom when she hasn’t even got one for the boys downstairs. She just does everything backwards 🤯

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20221126-152043_Instagram.jpg
not only has she got cream like trollomon, she's even gone for the Teddy bear effect material, what the duck is her obsession with Stacey. So weird!! She's gone from grey / monochrome ( her own taste) now has no clue what to do so just copies everything SSS does

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Asking why people are proud of themselves. I’m proud of not being a grabby, beggy scammer. Now Greedy, would that win me an advent calendar that was gifted to you. Probably not 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.