Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to have a search after seeing the post on here and straight from the horses mouth on Facebook about how’s she’s lied and used the mothers matter charity for her own glory. I really think she’s the lowest of the low and pray she gets her comeuppance 🤬
Hallelujah the greedy grabbing witch has finally been busted!!
A leopard never changes it’s spots aye!!!

What date did she do the raffle for that dress- I bet there’s truth in her pocketing the proceeds.
I can’t wait for word to get out to her sheep, read it and weep Charl, your days are numbered 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Incoming breakdown. Wouldn’t you think after past occurrences she would tread so carefully? Obv a natural born scammer

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can't wait to hear her bullshit excuse. She can't be getting her ex to take the blame for this scam, maybe she will blame it all on her witch H.

Had to have a search after seeing the post on here and straight from the horses mouth on Facebook about how’s she’s lied and used the mothers matter charity for her own glory. I really think she’s the lowest of the low and pray she gets her comeuppance 🤬
I'll put these on the wiki now, she really is the lowest of the low

She is the lowest of the low, ripping of a charity is the disgusting, what a vile, piece of tit she is. I am hoping some of us add in some comments on that post, maybe more people will see it that way, people really need their eyes opening on the real her
I would but I'm blocked 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Charlotte Greedy and Harriet Waite you are pure scum! 😡 to become patron of a charity and then rip them off there are no words to describe how evil you both are. The only good thing that will come out of this is that people will know what you have done. There’s no keeping this quiet or lying your way out of it. Instead of faking another mental health breakdown at the hands of “trolls” be honest about what you have done.
I wonder what your manager Alan and your publishers at penguin have to say?? I would love them to cancel your book or at least delay it’s release! This has got to be the start of your downfall. You can’t come back from this. Once a scammer always a scammer 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I've added it to the wiki guys so if any comments do turn up on her page and we get newbies here, the wiki is fully updated. duck she's mega pissed me off

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wow! That was wrote in July too. Was that when she had her tend breakdown? She really is lowest of the low that one. Not surprised ITS dropped her. Pitty her other colabs haven’t heard about it too.

Reactions: 5
So first she scams pensioners out their life savings, then she takes up a much needed council house when she can clearly afford to live in a 400k house, her new missus scams for disability benefits and a blue badge, she has basically scammed companies by selling their products that were given to her for free and bleeping the companies off and now she's scammed a charity out of money and a chance for them to do a fashion line fundraiser.

Charlotte... your bleeping despicable and karma will come!

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Charlotte Greedy and Harriet Waite you are pure scum! 😡 to become patron of a charity and then rip them off there are no words to describe how evil you both are. The only good thing that will come out of this is that people will know what you have done. There’s no keeping this quiet or lying your way out of it. Instead of faking another mental health breakdown at the hands of “trolls” be honest about what you have done.
I wonder what your manager Alan and your publishers at penguin have to say?? I would love them to cancel your book or at least delay it’s release! This has got to be the start of your downfall. You can’t come back from this. Once a scammer always a scammer 😡
Someone’s got to email her manager and Penguin about it. She can’t get away with this.

Reactions: 19
This charity stuff is unreal. She really is the lowest of the low!

what I don’t get is, how is this not getting coverage? Nothing in the local press. Not much even on socials apart from this post on fb and this thread here. This needs splashing out there so that everyone can see the level of scum bag Charlotte really is!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

what I don’t get is, how is this not getting coverage? Nothing in the local press. Not much even on socials apart from this post on fb and this thread here. This needs splashing out there so that everyone can see the level of scum bag Charlotte really is!
The only way is to respectfully contact her brand partners colabs papers etc. They did it over on the markland home thread after she was outed for some very dodgy tweets and she lost 99% of them x

I wonder if ITS will say something as Greedy has made them look bad. She probably never even asked them about the T-Shirts, she just wanted to act like she was really in with Adam to the charity. Bet he will be annoyed that this has been made public and offer up a donation.

Reactions: 18
The only way is to respectfully contact her brand partners colabs papers etc. They did it over on the markland home thread after she was outed for some very dodgy tweets and she lost 99% of them x
What are her local papers?

Reactions: 3
I really hope she gets shown up for all this!
Never liked her. KARMAS a witch hun

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I am gobsmacked not suprised though, unfortunately. If it wasn't low enough scamming pensioners she has gone an lied and scammed a charity, a charity that helps mothers, bereaved mothers and mental health with mums. Something she is always talking about. Lowest of the low. If it doesn't benefit her she really couldn't give a tit. What a twisted vile, vile human she really is. She makes me feel sick. I really hope her time is up because as far as I'm concerned what she has done is just un forgivable. I wouldn't wish the worst on my worst enemy but for her I'll make an exception. A total disgrace of a woman. Off to message ITS and penguin. Sick piece of tit

• Wow
Reactions: 26
This is absolutely sickening. She can’t get away this surely? I’m contacting penguin also. What a vile thieving piece of tit

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well didn’t H also scam loads with FM. That’s why she isn’t allowed to do it anymore. They belong together, scammers

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.