Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cleaning mojo she’s constantly on about, how about you just keep ya house to a decent standard because you are mother and both of you don’t go out to work

Reactions: 14
She’s all cosy at 6:45 but I reckon the dogs body aka H is doing all the jobs and sorting the boys out.. mug

Reactions: 12
I bet if someone messaged greedy and asked her you will get instantly blocked

Reactions: 9
I’ve just gone back to work from 11 months off having my second baby, I work from home anyway but my house has NEVER been so clean. Even with 2 young kids I have had a clean house every single day.
How the fuck can they sit at home all day everyday and have such a shit house? Dirty house? She can’t blame it on ‘renovation’ because we’ve just had a double side extension & back extension. So that’s all one big lie. It just does my head in- what does she fill her days with if she doesn’t clean?

Reactions: 17
Yes mothers matters

Because she’s on fortnight all day playing games

Reactions: 8
Its fucking baltic in Wales and her kids are going to school in shorts and t shirts.......

Reactions: 11
Its fucking baltic in Wales and her kids are going to school in shorts and t shirts.......
I know I just dropped mine off in joggers long sleeved wales tops and massive winter coats I bet she's all layered up in her ugly loungewear she was flogging ( not from inthestyle ) but sends her kids out half dressed. And while we are on the subject of clothes...what the actual f were those hideous garden gnome wellies she was advertising yesterday

Reactions: 13
I thought this. I’m just down the road and mine have gone with skins on underneath their kit.

Reactions: 6
So she’s filming something exciting this morning and all of a sudden the rug is in front of the fire. Been reading here for design tips Greedy

Reactions: 11
I agree with 100% with the person that commented on the settee going to charity. I thought her comments were absolutely awful . Giving to a charity because didn’t want a skip !! I’m involved with a charity and run a rescue . The number of people that dump rubbish outside our shop is terrible because they don’t want to take to dump themselves . Please Greedy if you read this it costs the charity to pick up because the vans and volunteer either use their own money for petrol or it’s the charities money . There is a cost of living crisis ( if you watch the news) !! Someone out there would be delighted to have a new settee even it’s 2nd hand . I don’t think either greedy will be next Greta because she throws things out time and time again !! And has new . Please also remember people who buy the endless crap these instagramers sell
Is lining their pockets !!

Same! My kids have their welsh tops over long sleeved tops and joggers. Shes such a bellend!

Reactions: 4
I see SS has stories today about giving away items she's gifted for ads, would love it to be a dig at greedy guts

Reactions: 6
That Eiffel towel thing is horrific for a small business. I would expect a message confirming that’s what I meant because surely the business would presume it was an error.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.