Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting combination of topics in one post - new sofa and Look Fantastic šŸ™„

That ā€œadā€ at the end of the post was more than likely strategically placed to appear as if it was for the Look Fantastic mention but actually technically (I think?) covers the (gifted/ad) new sofa that she wonā€™t have wanted to have declared but was contractually obliged to.

Thatā€™s devious. Thatā€™s Greedy.

Reactions: 6
I reckon though, being gifted expensive items doesnā€™t make you appreciate them as if you would have bought them yourself from working hard in your full time job. Who doesnā€™t plump their couch cushions most nights before bed. Looks like she lives in a brothel or a crack den!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why would you want loads of rooms cutting you off from each other? By the time you put some sofas in there a big tv, a nice coffee table sideboard and some pictures and it would be fine and would feel a lot closer and 'cwtchier'. Why does she have to go over the top, with yet another extension idea, jesus christ just finish what you've got Charlotte you melt and stop trying to compete with insta huns it's so pathetic and desperate.
Sheā€™s been dropped by in the style because of fraud lying to the charity she was ambassador for saying that in the style was going to give the charity money but it was all a lieā€¦also she didnā€™t give all the money from the dress to the charity she kept a 3rd of it

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Sheā€™s been dropped by in the style because of fraud lying to the charity she was ambassador for saying that in the style was going to give the charity money but it was all a lieā€¦also she didnā€™t give all the money from the dress to the charity she kept a 3rd of it
How do you know this???
Once a scammer always a scammer though!

Reactions: 9
Come on Margorobbie, spill the beans. Us tattlers are dying to know more!

Surely Adam would have dropped her by now if that was the case?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If that's true then I would be very very surprised if she ever sees her best bubs SS again!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If that's true then I would be very very surprised if she ever sees her best bubs SS again!!
I'd believe there's at least some truth to it. We questioned the dress money from the start and then people were noticing the ITS and how she doesn't even recommend her own leggings anymore, and she's not been seen on that charity page since she was announced, its all dodgy so something has gone on either way.
Imagine having the balls to do that after being outed as a scammer in the past šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø and imagine signing a massive deal like ITS and it potentially furthering you career to just tit on them. she has no shame. Its disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So sheā€™s going to start posting on Tiktok again. Thatā€™ll probably be as successful as her youtoob that she soon lost interest in šŸ™„

• Haha
This wouldnā€™t surprise me. I found it very odd how she deleted the Charity and ITS from her grid all of a sudden.

• Heart
I'd believe there's at least some truth to it. We questioned the dress money from the start and then people were noticing the ITS and how she doesn't even recommend her own leggings anymore, and she's not been seen on that charity page since she was announced, its all dodgy so something has gone on either way.
Imagine having the balls to do that after being outed as a scammer in the past šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø and imagine signing a massive deal like ITS and it potentially furthering you career to just tit on them. she has no shame. Its disgusting
It's not surprising at all is it, she's vile and will clearly never, ever change. I wish ITS would out her though, so she doesn't get taken on by any other brands. She's a duck up and I'm loving it. I hope SS photoshops her out her wedding pics šŸ¤£

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I still don't understand why she bought that house for a ridiculous price when she clearly didn't like anything about it? Everything getting bashed about and changed round. Greedy and grabby, and desperate for new content - couldn't possibly have waited for something more suitable for her to come on the market.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I still don't understand why she bought that house for a ridiculous price when she clearly didn't like anything about it? Everything getting bashed about and changed round. Greedy and grabby, and desperate for new content - couldn't possibly have waited for something more suitable for her to come on the market.
She could have got a smaller house, still a nice one, but one she actually liked instead of one she just goes on the beg for everything. Sheā€™s done the same as Hinch though and bought a house just for the gram so she can get freebies

Can someone fill me in on this?? Iā€™ve missed all this happening. Is this the charity in Wales that supports mums?

Reactions: 7
Did anyone notice yesterday when she was talking about her Christmas front door reveal Harriet reminded her to put a timer up and then Greedy said ā€˜Iā€™m going to pop a timer up because of the kind of person I amā€™. It was something like that anyway. Obviously been reading here when someone the other day mentioned about how she puts a timer up for everything!
Also on one of Ashes lives she said I should put a timer on ā€¦ oh know Iā€™m not that sort of person! And another time someone asked Ash for a code for one of those over priced water bottles and she said I could suggest someone but sheā€™s blocked me, hmmmm šŸ¤” bet she means Greedyguts

Why is the tv on one wall and the fire in the centre of the other wall that the sit facing away from šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

• Haha
That room makes no sense. Why not put the tv above the fire or on a unit next to the fire and sit facing the fire? Why would you want to split that room and have a tiny, squashed living room?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She could have got a smaller house, still a nice one, but one she actually liked instead of one she just goes on the beg for everything. Sheā€™s done the same as Hinch though and bought a house just for the gram so she can get freebies

Can someone fill me in on this?? Iā€™ve missed all this happening. Is this the charity in Wales that supports mums?
I've put a quick recap about it on the wiki, pink button at the top xx

Imagine putting on your stories that your sofa was tit, horrible, disgusting.....and then saying you've donated it to a charity. And it's great because they collect it because you didn't want to hire a skip šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜± Jesus frigging christ how fukin gross is she, and those floors I have no words!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.