Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine putting on your stories that your sofa was tit, horrible, disgusting.....and then saying you've donated it to a charity. And it's great because they collect it because you didn't want to hire a skip 😱😱😱 Jesus frigging christ how fukin gross is she, and those floors I have no words!!!
She is so awful. Basically, saying it's bonging but I don't want to pay to get it removed so a charity can do it.

That floor was disgusting! The whole house is just a tit show.

People that live local are actual Victorian houses not a thing around there? I don't get why you'd buy a 60s semi with 70s addons and try to make it look like a Victorian/30s 😂 house.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She is so awful. Basically, saying it's bonging but I don't want to pay to get it removed so a charity can do it.

That floor was disgusting! The whole house is just a tit show.

People that live local are actual Victorian houses not a thing around there? I don't get why you'd buy a 60s semi with 70s addons and try to make it look like a Victorian/30s 😂 house.
They definitely exist We live in one, and the victorian features came with it 🤣🤣 I haven't got a pimp bed and baby room for my kids though so I might be wrong 🤭

• Haha
Imagine having the cheek to pass that sofa onto a charity to SELL 😱 I'm embarrassed for them.

Struggling to get my head round splitting the room then extending 🤔 we are so lucky and have a great sized living room and absolutely love the space. She is out her depth

Reactions: 13
Her living room is the perfect size imo. If she did the interior right she could quite easily make it cosy 🤷‍♀️ she could even have a nice side board and/or dresser plus adding in a coffee table and nice rugs would make it more enclosed anyway.
I love my big living room because it gives us space and there's still space for the kids to play without being crammed in. But I forgot her kids aren't allowed to actually be kids in her house 😕

• Heart
The last time she cleaned that floor must have been when they moved in 🤢
If she is passing the sofa on she must have made it look worse in the photos. No charity would take it in that state.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
When I was getting a new sofa I wanted to see if any charities would like it (mine wasn't scruffy and minging like hers)
They would only take it if it still had the fire label on which it didn't sadly. I very much doubt hers still had the fire label kept on. In the end the local council took mine for a very small fee.

Don't even get me started on that shark mop. The steam blast is one of the main features of it so she can piss off pretending she didn't know that. If she genuinely didn't know then that goes to show how much money means nothing to her...£149 is an expensive purchase not to know what it does Scruffy cow

Genuine thought

What are they going to do when there's no money rolling in? Neither have actual jobs/salaries. I'd love to know how they plan to keep up the standard of spend spend soend

Reactions: 11
She really hasn’t got a clue why the hell is she extending that sitting room it will looks stupid from outside. She just needs to better position the furniture Instead of splitting and extending to make a living room AND a snug🙈

Reactions: 6
I honestly don’t understand why she’s not putting the rug in front of the fire. Like why is she only using that tiny bit by the window?

Reactions: 5
Do we think she's changed her wedding to Cyprus so she can make out SS and Hinch can't come as its abroad. Surely if she's been dropped by ITS for being a c**t then she won't be seeing any of those lot again.

• Heart
Why did she pay a fortune for a gigantic bath mat for the living room? Taste is in her arse if she thinks that rug is nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Goodnight at 6:45?
most people have KIDS and can’t just jump into bed whatever time we want to. Oh and full time jobs

• Heart
Reactions: 7
In bed watching a film at 6:45pm, is she having a laugh! I’m still playing with the kids, cleaning up after dinner, sorting school bags for tomorrow and I’ve got to go out and see a client for my business in a few minutes. What are her boys doing while she’s relaxing in bed at 6:45?

Do we think she's changed her wedding to Cyprus so she can make out SS and Hinch can't come as its abroad. Surely if she's been dropped by ITS for being a c**t then she won't be seeing any of those lot again.
All adds up doesn't it. Neither of them congratulated her on her book. Although she did still tag label lady the other day 🤔

Reactions: 9
'H phone the charity shop and demand they take our sofa as it will be free for them to collect it' greedy couldn't even be 100% sure which charity it was. She probably wasn't interested in being 100% as she wasn't getting #ad for it

Reactions: 10
'H phone the charity shop and demand they take our sofa as it will be free for them to collect it' greedy couldn't even be 100% sure which charity it was. She probably wasn't interested in being 100% as she wasn't getting #ad for it
Keep a look out on local selling sites...she has form for lying about charity and form for selling her crap on there and keeping it quiet lol

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s definitely been dropped by ITS. Their Black Friday event is every single collaborator has launched a little black dress, even Charlotte Crosby who hasn’t done full collections for donkeys……

And every single collaborator is on there apart from Greedyguts and Lorna Luxe (but she hasn’t done a collection for months) …….

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.