Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dancing, ffs. She's not funny at all, she's just making a total dick of herself 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder why she's never shown enzo's room. She showed it briefly when she had the gaming unit built but then never shown again. If she started it why would you not finish it before doing the rest of the house.
She has her room done, brody (the favourite) has had his done and poor enzo still hasn't got his!
Her whole house is just random and mismatched.
Built in the 70s, 90s stonewashed, victorian coving, 50s doors, modern kids room. I dread to think what the kitchens going to look like 🤦‍♀️ her kids room is decorated for a toddler and her garden is back to front 🤣
You must have missed that drama at the beginning of the year.......
Basically she bought a 400 pound bed and 300 radiator (may have been gifted) which were then spotted on a Facebook selling site by a tattler. She had the gamers desk etc installed when tattle pointed out that there was no room for a wardrobe now etc. So charl put enzos room into hiding for a few months but the huns must have noticed and asked her so she did a story saying they fucked up the room plans and are now putting Enzo in the dressing room ( the one she said she was upcycling the wardrobes in 🤣🤣)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
‘De-clittering’ again, obviously didn’t get as much attention as she wanted from the last time she ‘accidentally’ made that typo

Reactions: 15
Some more classic amateur dramatics by the gruesome twosome there 🙄
Of course Harriet knows about the Christmas tree. She really does insult her followers intelligence....but then again they seem to lap it up so I don't know who is more stupid

Reactions: 11
Shoes and boots are going on vinted, the extra cash will pay for Christmas presents. I'll post a link for you......... I'd rather walk round in bare feet than buy anything off her. 🤮🤯🤮🤯

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Shoes and boots are going on vinted, the extra cash will pay for Christmas presents. I'll post a link for you......... I'd rather walk round in bare feet than buy anything off her. 🤮🤯🤮🤯

Have you seen how much she wants for her second hand shoes that have been worn by her sweaty trotters?!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she's selling shoes so she can use the money for Christmas presents....all the while wasting money on a cardboard cut out of Mr Bean.
More money than sense and never known a name suit someone so much 'Greedy'

That reel 😂🙈 cringey members!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I thought she had a dressing room. So why has she filled those new drawers with all HER crocs etc, selfish cow 😡

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.