MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf it’s a very common hair colour so don’t know how it’s copying Stacey 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone clock beggy on the clean& tidy video lingering in the background when Stacey arrived. I watched the video and you see her and her mother just stood around whilst her bestie is meeting fans.then surprise surprise posts a photo of all the Huns as if they all are best friends. Surely if you were big time in the cleaning world you'd get red carpet treatment like Stacey and hinch and not have to go to an exciting event ft cleaning products (every woman's dream) for 2 whole days
I found it quite funny she said she was invited. Yet wasn't on her own stand. So obviously bought a ticket to go.
The copying the hair & even the terminology today is creepy. Reminds me of the film single white female.

Reactions: 5
It does look nice but it's just toooo weeeeiirrrd how she is trying to morph into trollomon. The voice, the bubs, the tongue between the teeth smile, her content, and now the hair 🙈
Do you think someone should tell Greedy that Stacey ain't riding along on her bus? 🤣

Reactions: 5
Fgs I knew Greedy was obsessed with SS but that new hair looks exactly the same as what SS had last year 🤣 Fair play it looks nice but it’s also kind of creepy. I hope Stacey has good security at Pickle Cottage 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she REALLY suits the hair, it’s absolutely gorgeous. She takes a really good photo. But, we all know (like others have said) that kind of colour doesn’t look so good slapped back in a pony and tracksuit, after the greece sun and the the pool chlorine strips a lot of the colour, she will be more Vicky pollard (maybe the next costume for 400k 😂) than Stacey Solomon. But for now, give her her due, she looks lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dont understand the orange hair trend . Not for me but i am not crazy about the brown/ orange / mustard colored stuff like stacey solomon . very 70's yard sale to me.

Reactions: 6
I hate those trainers with a passion. Keep seeing them all over Instagram. My dad definitely owned a pair similar many years ago. Why are ugly shoes dad's would wear to cut the grass in style now 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Definitely looks like she's had her hair toned down. She did have alot of root glow when she first had it done. Its like she's had the root area toned down
Definitely did something it’s much darker

I hate how she has to talk like she’s trendy and down with all the slang and lingo

Reactions: 3
Thought she paid a deposit for the wedding venue? Why would you do that if you hadn't even decided on a UK wedding?

Is it because we found the venue lol or because ITS have dropped her and now she can't afford it..

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thought she paid a deposit for the wedding venue? Why would you do that if you hadn't even decided on a UK wedding?

Is it because we found the venue lol or because ITS have dropped her and now she can't afford it..
Omg great point!

Reactions: 3
To be honest, I think it’s just grease and hair spray.. bare in mind she filters everything too 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Why does she keep calling people bubs! I live in the same area and as far as I know it’s not a local thing?!?!?

Reactions: 7
The patronising stupidity of her "Babe that's the hair dressers gown :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:" - I dare to guess the person who sent the question in was referring to the brown jumper she was wearing when she posted about gingers having more fun. Jesus. Not everyone is as thick as you GreedyChops

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Notice how she linked amazon leggings instead of InTheStyle ones 👀👀👀

Like I said earlier, she's definitely had her roots toned down. I'm a hairdresser & noticed straightaway!
She's answering all tattles questions in her q&a 🤣🤣

Why does she keep calling people bubs! I live in the same area and as far as I know it’s not a local thing?!?!?
Stacey says it

The H being the babysitter was 100% for tattles benefit aswell

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.