MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't read back yet. But if she's on the way to london how was she in abergavenny which is an hour from her having a facial 2 hours ago? The tag isn't appearing on her page
She always untags herself for things like this.
I don't get why all these influencers lie, there's literally no reason to because no one gives a tit 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Like I said earlier, she's definitely had her roots toned down. I'm a hairdresser & noticed straightaway!
I’m also a hairdresser but I reckon it just looks like she’s put a tit load of gel or mousse or something in it to slick it back which makes it appear wet, therefore looks darker.

Reactions: 8
Tbf it’s a very common hair colour so don’t know how it’s copying Stacey 🤣
She lives, eats, sleeps and breathes to copy Soloman. She was doing Halloween bits after her but never got round to it mind 🤣

What a hateful thing to say.
You've obviously never entered the Hinch thread there's alot worse being said on there about her and Solomans thread about her sister 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Can’t wait for lots of sex 🤢

She wouldn’t put that up from a male. It reeks of “look at me I’m a lesbian”

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Why they making a big deal out of toothpaste? Yer contents shite hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haven't read back yet. But if she's on the way to london how was she in abergavenny which is an hour from her having a facial 2 hours ago? The tag isn't appearing on her page
That wouldn’t have been real time - could have been hours/days ago

Reactions: 2
Lots of sex - mingers! They are the most insincere couple, you can physically see how forced physical contact is between them. Harriet is convenient

Reactions: 21
That wouldn’t have been real time - could have been hours/days ago
The page that shared it I follow.She usually shares in the day she does procedures. It was 2/3 hours from when she said she was on the way to London.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.