MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way did H take that 10 month old golden on a 12.5 mile hike up a hill. How bloody irresponsible. They are renowned for bad hips and shouldn’t be overwalked. Just no common sense
I hope the dogs are ok 😞 I found it odd that H has posted about how she never imagined she could do this hike after 3 back operations and how proud she was of herself and Greedy didn’t even bother to share it. That relationship is so one sided, Greedy always has to be centre stage doesn’t she 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Is it just me or does she look very different? She looks like she’s lost 3 stone over night 🤔😂

Reactions: 7
It's private, but her tik tok is public, just Google their names and her tik tok name is basically her name and half her surname 😉
First half or second half of surname 😂 any numbers or characters it’s like a needle in haystack 😂😂

Reactions: 1
First half or second half of surname 😂 any numbers or characters it’s like a needle in haystack 😂😂
Just checked and she's way over 10,000 followers so I think we are allowed to share her profile, it's emamer100 on tik tok

Reactions: 5
No way did H take that 10 month old golden on a 12.5 mile hike up a hill. How bloody irresponsible. They are renowned for bad hips and shouldn’t be overwalked. Just no common sense
I’m actually so shocked by this! That’s awful! I’m sure their other dog isn’t even 2 yet either 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Just had a look at the exs tiktok and her gfs.
I think it explains Greedys tit content (eating, drinking, holiday's) she wants to 'outdo' her ex. Show her she's the one having fun and that she's doing better than her. I think she still has feelings for her ex and forces the PDA with H to try and prove otherwise
Well that's my view on it ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 8
God the ex is pretty similar facially as Harriet and the new GF def has greedy vibes. Talk about having a type 😳

Reactions: 10
Just had a look at the exs tiktok and her gfs.
I think it explains Greedys tit content (eating, drinking, holiday's) she wants to 'outdo' her ex. Show her she's the one having fun and that she's doing better than her. I think she still has feelings for her ex and forces the PDA with H to try and prove otherwise
Well that's my view on it ☕
Me too! Lol the ex’s new Mrs is a hottie, definitely an improvement on greedy whereas greedy hasn’t necessarily improved on the ex so that’ll be rattling her!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Me too! Lol the ex’s new Mrs is a hottie, definitely an improvement on greedy whereas greedy hasn’t necessarily improved on the ex so that’ll be rattling her!
And if you look at her content on her tik tok tge majority is about kids, greedy has bugger all with her kids, it just all about her and hagrid.
After looking at her ex's tik tok, she did an absolute terrible crime robbing the old and vulnerable, do u think it was all her or was greedy the mastermind behind it all.
Dont think we will ever know the truth

Reactions: 9
And if you look at her content on her tik tok tge majority is about kids, greedy has bugger all with her kids, it just all about her and hagrid.
After looking at her ex's tik tok, she did an absolute terrible crime robbing the old and vulnerable, do u think it was all her or was greedy the mastermind behind it all.
Absolutely this! I do not for 2 seconds believe greedys ‘I didn’t know a thing’ script. She was happy enough for ££££££ to be splashed on her for boob jobs and whatever else! She isn’t innocent like she makes out

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm absolutely convinced Greedy was the mastermind behind it all. She's shown her true colours, lies and sneaky ways countless times on insta. I hate how she got off scot- free. Karma will grace her doorstep one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm absolutely convinced Greedy was the mastermind behind it all. She's shown her true colours, lies and sneaky ways countless times on insta. I hate how she got off scot- free. Karma will grace her doorstep one day.
How has she got all these followers though, i understand she did well in her old house for actually doin her house up and on a budget, she was so much more relatable. But not now, her conent is extremely poor.
But now we know who her ex is, maybe she will get shitloads of followers now, wouldnt that be funny 😆 😄 😂
That would really piss greedy off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's deffo struggling for content, I never thought I'd see the day when she went to one of these events again, Jotties journal and Label lady (uggo soloman sister forgot her name😭😂) was there and they are supposedly friends with her.

Reactions: 6
That’s why these accounts do giveaways - to get more followers
And tag each other every minute snd the over the top live uuuuus in each others posts etc, it's just one big pyramid scheme

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.