MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate when they film tradesmen...but anyone think that the company are doing it for free seeing as she focused on their back logo for a fair few seconds at the beginning, bet its fukin gifted the cheap cow. These companies are pathetic, it has teh complete opposite effect on ne if I see an 'influencer' advertising them, especially when they do ut for free, just makes me think another company I won't use. As if anybof her followers are going to have the spare cash for bathroom renovations at the moment anyway

Oh and wonder why positive builder isn't there doing the work 🤭🤭
Do you reckon she ripped positive builder off

Reactions: 12
I completely agree - unless you've also got a downstairs bedroom, or that's your only bathroom, there's no point having a shower downstairs. Especially not when you're squeezing it into a fairly average sized downstairs loo.

Just makes me laugh that she had a shower in her bedroom and ripped that out only to now be putting in one downstairs. Money to burn that one!
Exactly what I thought. She had a perfectly good shower in the bedroom which she had ripped out and said they could use the bathroom. So why do they all of a sudden need a shower downstairs 🤔 Who wants to get up and go downstairs for a shower then go back upstairs dripping wet to get dressed? It makes zero sense to have a shower squeezed in downstairs unless they had a bedroom downstairs or one of them had trouble getting up and down the stairs.

Reactions: 9
Did she say who won the free coffees? Like this grid post, honks of desperation
must embarassing.. thing is I’m guessing brands or people looking at her page won’t know and will think she has amazing engagement so more brands will want to work with her! I’m guessing the work is drying up …

Reactions: 4
I hate when they film tradesmen...but anyone think that the company are doing it for free seeing as she focused on their back logo for a fair few seconds at the beginning, bet its fukin gifted the cheap cow. These companies are pathetic, it has teh complete opposite effect on ne if I see an 'influencer' advertising them, especially when they do ut for free, just makes me think another company I won't use. As if anybof her followers are going to have the spare cash for bathroom renovations at the moment anyway

Oh and wonder why positive builder isn't there doing the work 🤭🤭
I don't think it will be for free but heavily discounted absolutely. Mind that old floor tiling was doing my box in laid at that angle.
We're currently looking at reinstalling the toilet downstairs as the people before us ripped it out.It was in the concrete shed which is attached to house they made into a kitchen. We've been toying with a shower if we can fit it. Mainly because if family visit they have the front room to stay in can use the toilet & shower without having to come upstairs & it's all in that area of the house. Also my husband is a very keen runner & wants a shower when he comes back ...which is usually when my teen has taken over the bathroom for hours lol

Reactions: 3
Always makes me lol when I see “make the beds” on her to do list, as if that’s such a big thing to do that it needs to be ticked off a list.. next we’ll be seeing “Wake Up ☑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Her bedroom is the most overused room on the gram, sick of seeing it!!!
Autumn decor?? Who has time for bleeping autumn decor? I certainly don't as I work 48- 60 hrs a week like a lot of people!!
The brain dead, arse wipe doesn't have an actual.clue. She is wrapped up in her alki bubble spending as fast as she makes it, not even giving a tit about house work anymore.
I've never wanted to see anyone fail so badly as I do her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m relatively new to this site! Could someone please give me a lowdown on Charlotte greedy? i see her a lot on insta and used to follow her but read a few things about her ripping people off in the past? What actually happened? As I say I’m new to this so seems like I’ve missed a lot 😂😭 x

Reactions: 1
I’m relatively new to this site! Could someone please give me a lowdown on Charlotte greedy? i see her a lot on insta and used to follow her but read a few things about her ripping people off in the past? What actually happened? As I say I’m new to this so seems like I’ve missed a lot 😂😭 x
Click the pink wiki button at the top of the thread and it’s all on there 😊

Reactions: 1
If you go to the top of the page you will see a pink button that says wiki, that will give you a roundup of charlotte greedy, most of us were fabs to begin with that cottoned on to her, there are also some locals and ex friends on here that give us info aswell x

Reactions: 7
If you Google greedy there is a lot of articles on how she transformed her council home. The before and after pictures are really good and this is the content people followed her for. So I’m really confused as to why her new book is a self help book? Surely it would have made more sense to bring out a book on doing up your home on a budget. Greedy has never been a self help guru, in fact she’s very vocal about her moods and lack of motivation. Her alcohol fuelled life and lack of good content has become a regular thing on her page which is why a self help book claiming to help change your life for the better seems crazy to me. Anyone else?

Reactions: 11
Her old house was 100 times better than the tit pit shes in now. Even the house contents were nice like furniture and accessories. Now its just a half finished, half cleaned lazy mess of a building with zero home content from her at all. Even her ads are tit. The ads she did in the old house were loads better and actually influenced people 🤷‍♀️
Shes completely lost her way and the person she was when she started her page.
I get people grow, but she hasn't imo

Reactions: 13
Always makes me lol when I see “make the beds” on her to do list, as if that’s such a big thing to do that it needs to be ticked off a list.. next we’ll be seeing “Wake Up ☑
Haha. Don't forget add "breathe in & out!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Funny how Ash has said she doesn’t/won’t use Gousto & suddenly greedy is going to give a box away 🙄. Just one box from all the ones she gets for free tight cow!

Reactions: 3
Imagine having reno stuff done to your home & still not being able to show any content!
She really is clueless. Where are the lounge designs that were happening last week that she was going to talk about? Now she has a kitchen design meeting. But sadly it's a bit noisy there today so another excuse not to post anything. duck off greedy. You will use any damn excuse because you are lazy & can't even think of content.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Funny how Ash has said she doesn’t/won’t use Gousto & suddenly greedy is going to give a box away 🙄. Just one box from all the ones she gets for free tight cow!
Thats how desperate shes become for engagement. Giving away coffee that she gets for free anyway in return for likes on a post and now gousto, that she also gets given for free 🤣
Whats up Charlotte?? Is your page not generating enough engagement when you do giveaways with company's, or are those company's not offering it with you anymore?? 🤔

Screenshot_20220927-125434_Instagram.jpg
why is she pushing this giusto thing so hard, seems desperate she's mentioning it so much

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1608670why is she pushing this giusto thing so hard, seems desperate she's mentioning it so much
Because she can get 5 meals a week and wine and chocolate delivered & the sheep are covering it. For every gousto that even uses her code one even if they cancel their subscription after she gets £20 in her gousto account to use on their products. So she's basically funding her gousto & costa habits without paying for food or coffee. She even said before they only ordered for her & h as the kids didnt eat it. Now suddenly they love it too! Obviously needs to do this to pay for the holidays/weekends away and maybe some reno??She wasn't so keen to promote the other week when they were actually doing first box for £0 & she still would have had £20 because gousto are notorious for not being able to accommodate all their orders when it gets busy.
Can we also note that the shedseems to have been forgotten!

Edited for spelling

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So Stacey, upcycled some bits for Halloween yesterday and today her stalker says she is doing this. Ffs Greedy, just stop copying her!! It's absolutely ridiculous how creepy this is now!!

• Sick
So Stacey, upcycled some bits for Halloween yesterday and today her stalker says she is doing this. Ffs Greedy, just stop copying her!! It's absolutely ridiculous how creepy this is now!!
And to be honest Stacey's looked rubbish ( her upcycles make my teeth itch). So given greedy the £1 store hinch/soloman I'm not expecting much!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So its just a show table then?her and H have no jobs there is literally NO reason they both cant sit round the table for supper together with the boys.Bet they all just slob over the sofa with their bowl of hot dogs and mountains of chocolate yoghurts and guillian chocolates. Whats the point in having a table if you just leave a binch of tat on it to gather dust
Screenshot_20220927-163104_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.