MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen that Chelsea from ashandChels is looking into doing her own clothing line (maybe with ITS) Bet that will piss greedy off with H not being offered anything 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Just seen that Chelsea from ashandChels is looking into doing her own clothing line (maybe with ITS) Bet that will piss greedy off with H not being offered anything 🤣🤣
Well if H did it would only consist of t-shirts and shorts.
Greedy will be straight on that with its

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She so thinks she is SS & Hinch material 🤣
Who is interested in her boys playing rugby pics? Who?
Funniest home account ever!!
Her content is absolutely dire or non existent - CANNOT WAIT FOR THE KARMA TO SLAP HER!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bet she fuming she not with SS & hinch this weekend 😂😂

SS or hinch reply to her comment or liked it!! She must be watching the account as she was first to comment!! She needs to get a life x
They never commented on her book launch grid post either 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She so thinks she is SS & Hinch material 🤣
Who is interested in her boys playing rugby pics? Who?
Funniest home account ever!!
Her content is absolutely dire or non existent - CANNOT WAIT FOR THE KARMA TO SLAP HER!
Great exposure for the shirt sponsors though. 😉

Great exposure for the shirt sponsors though. 😉
Is it really? She has 300,000 - 600,000 views on her stuff but only 9,000 - 20,000 likes on average.
I'd say not many people like her or are interested in her 🤣
I just noticed someone else's kids, who people aren't interested in. Didn't even notice the t shirt sponsors. That's how noticeable it is.

H or Greedy is on the prowl here 😂

Last edited:
Definitely not, just a local. 😂
Not great exposure from a minus z lister, who people aren't interested in 🤣

I'd rather sell my soul to the devil than have that twit advertise anything of mine.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A Z lister who goes down like a wet fart locally too, also who was the lucky winner of her new boost a like on my picture competition?

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’m sorry but you’re telling me she doesn’t have a few minutes to post when the kids are off? She uses them as an excuse to not post and then BOOM she pops up with an ad! I use to really like her but she is sooooooo unlikeable now it’s crazy

• Heart
I’m sorry but you’re telling me she doesn’t have a few minutes to post when the kids are off? She uses them as an excuse to not post and then BOOM she pops up with an ad! I use to really like her but she is sooooooo unlikeable now it’s crazy
THis is why she seems fake and not authentic to me. Her IG is supposed to be about her life but she acts like she doesnt have time to post because shes living life. like um yeah you are meant to put the camera on if its your job lady.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
THis is why she seems fake and not authentic to me. Her IG is supposed to be about her life but she acts like she doesnt have time to post because shes living life. like um yeah you are meant to put the camera on if its your job lady.
Exactly this! She cba to post anything unless she’s paid to do it and she doesn’t even care about hiding it anymore!

Ohhh I’m so excited she’s back today!! Dear lord let it be an iced coffee montage with the milk poured out of a watering can🤞🤞🤞 or spraying febreeze all over the bleeping pillows🤞🤞🤞 or anything really with ‘so this is love’ playing over it🤞🤞🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.