Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cazellie

VIP Member
Do u think greedy and Ash am secretly friends, and its all for the gram and for there engagement.

If not this is really gonna push greedys button.

Warning, greedys breakdown approaching
Do you think they’ve ever met? I suppose Greedy would have mentioned a new best buddy if she had. Ash always seems to have sly digs at her but the t-shirt slogan is definitely below the belt!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

BoringUser

I’ve seen a few people blocking people who view their stories but don’t follow them, like their posts ect 🤣🤣🤣 how fucking sad can you be!
Lol ridiculous no one owes them a thing. This one was actually saying it to her followers though. Personally if something doesn't interest me I scroll on by. Noy click like dislike etc.

Reactions: 3

HatterMad

Chatty Member
Tbf I fit in some 12 sometimes 14 and I am bigger than her! Clothes sizes are ridiculous I would be a 18 in primark and a 12 in newlook
I can't understand that but this is the same brand that not just her but all of them keep harping on is true to size.

I can't understand that but this is the same brand that not just her but all of them keep harping on is true to size.
Ment to say I can** 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Monkey47

VIP Member
Haven't read back yet. But if she's on the way to london how was she in abergavenny which is an hour from her having a facial 2 hours ago? The tag isn't appearing on her page
That wouldn’t have been real time - could have been hours/days ago

blahblahbegsomemoreblah

Why would she have bride on her case. Weirdo. Y does she always have to steal other people's thunder for
She’s gone with her sister, I’m guessing that was on her sisters case but she’s showing it off to cause speculation and up her engagement by getting loads of messages from people about it!

Lalla

VIP Member
No its way down the list, it'll be a huge flip. January 99% of folk are skint, that'll be the first thing to be culled. Ive no sympathy, this is ultimately karma, Greedy has brought it on herself and Harriet also has no steady income. If her account got hacked tomorrow, she'd be fucked
I can't understand why that book is now coming out in time for Christmas. I don't think it will sell well regardless but January must be the worst possible time.

Monkey47

VIP Member
The book has already been reduced! £12.36 on Amazon now and that’s just after 5 days! How much do we think it’ll actually end up being sold for? I’ll guess £5 🤣
Amazon always do that with pre orders. A week before it’s released it will go back up. It’s to encourage hype. That do it with a lot of books

Nayalove96

VIP Member
Yes I agree, when we went on holiday as a family I enjoyed a mimosa at 10am and then mainly pop to stay hydrated and play with the kids, yes I did have some cocktails but by 11am I wasn’t falling over the place not even at 11pm on a family holidays grow the fuck up!
Cocktails is fine to me though because it’s just different to being sat there with a pint! Or maybe I’m just weird 😂

Freefalling

VIP Member
Ha ha ha! All those views and still only a small pathetic amount of likes compared to the views. People just don't want to interact with her, why can't she understand that? 😂
And thats after begging for likes 😂
I think she sees it and is shitting a brick!

• Haha

wingingit_

And when she said they do the black dress in the spotty pattern, then when she put it on she said oh no its not the same actually I has different arms, then said its a different fit aswell 🙈🙈yep so you designed sweet fuck all of it then charlotte 🤣
In the style missed that bit out when reposting on their stories 😂😂😂

• Haha