MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So desperate for interaction on her account. Sad cow! Get a life and come back down to earth for fucks sake 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I’ve seen loads of accounts saying that they’ve not advertised until today out of respect ….. today being the day her majesty’s body leaves balmoral. Whether you like the royals or not the day the body is driving 175 miles is not the day to resume adverts (just my opinion though)

Reactions: 14
So desperate for interaction on her account. Sad cow! Get a life and come back down to earth for fucks sake 🤦‍♀️
She is desperate!she's shared so many posts lately begging for likes in them. Like the cringe proposal one saying thanks for all the love guys so anyone who hasn't seen it can add a like. And all the giveaways she keeps doing ( and not showing the winner) she's barely gained 5 thousand new followers. Even tagging hinch and solomon in everything she can think of hasn't worked because half their accounts are bots too 🤣🤣 think she is shitting her pants over the book release and no new deals seem to be coming through either even though she's lost a few

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve seen loads of accounts saying that they’ve not advertised until today out of respect ….. today being the day her majesty’s body leaves balmoral. Whether you like the royals or not the day the body is driving 175 miles is not the day to resume adverts (just my opinion though)
I totally disagree iv been working so why shouldn’t people post on sm I really don’t understand the problem ..yeah Greedy does my head in but life goes on !!!

Reactions: 11
I totally disagree iv been working so why shouldn’t people post on sm I really don’t understand the problem ..yeah Greedy does my head in but life goes on !!!
Agree. The whole queen thing is actually pathetic! Yes it’s sad for her family but the fact people are expecting others not to post ect is just weird!

Reactions: 8
I didn’t mean life didn’t go on what I was saying was if they’d held off until today out of respect they picked a daft day coz it’s one of the ‘main ones’ for want of a better phrase. If they were holding on out of respect you don’t pick the day they move her body - it’s contradictory 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ve been working too, didn’t say people shouldn’t. Just wait for tomorrow if it’s ‘out of respect’

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Im calling it now, i reckon minnies pregnant
Probably what's paying for the bathroom renovations sick cow she is if she's done that to the poor dog,she's only a baby. Just a pure greedy selfish person

Reactions: 10
I hope the dog isn't pregnant, there is a rescue centre not far from her who are inundated with puppies that breeders couldn't sell, people just can't afford to spend thousands on a puppy when they can barely afford gas, electric and food

• Sad
  • Heart
So embarrassing to be posting reels that are secret giveaways to raise her engagement.. how can her followers not see through her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So one minute she's announcing Tuesday morning now it's tonight because she forgot it's her cousins birthday tomorrow 🤦‍♀️she makes it up as she goes along

Reactions: 11
To have to make such a big deal out of a coffee giveaway, which other influencers do all the time without begging for engagement, shows just how she’s scraping the barrel for content. Who runs a competition to win a cup of coffee for 3 days 🤦🏻‍♀️ Shooting her ITS collection today. Wonder what hideous items have been palmed off on her this time 😂

• Haha
If it’s the cousin who committed suicide’s birthday tomorrow I wonder if she mention the sponsored walk/run thing she was supposed to have done in January 🤔

Reactions: 4
Ha ha ha! All those views and still only a small pathetic amount of likes compared to the views. People just don't want to interact with her, why can't she understand that? 😂
And thats after begging for likes 😂
I think she sees it and is shitting a brick!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.