MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am happy to be corrected but I think he was with Emma when it happened, she also shared it on her instagram. I can’t remember if she mentioned face smashed like greedy did but she definitely said broken teeth
Who’s Emma ?

Reactions: 1
If he's going rugby training he would have to wear a gum shield , shouldn't be doing that only hours after having a tooth built up to replace it .

Reactions: 10
She is such a fake . Have you noticed every giveaway she does she doesn't do a Google name generator she just says a name . And when you go on that person's account they are always private . I so it every time she announces a winner. They are all people she knows. As why not do a name generator for people to see. I stopped entering her giveaways for that reason

And who does she think she is telling parents what they should or shouldn't do. I think everyone already knows this they don't need her telling them like she's some advice aunt ....

H actually looks like a man in that pic. They both look pathetic

And her in the style collections are crap . Each collection looks the same as last lot except in a different colour or fabric.
This is so true. There is a few people in one of the groups I’m in that were talking about her giveaways the other day saying they are made up winners. She’s always so quick to delete the competitions off her page and unlike other pages she never gets tagged in the competition winners photo/post to say thank you. It all seems very suspicious to me but she is the biggest con artist on Instagram so I’m not surprised.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Her own words were he had smashed his face. Thats what makes me think shes full of shite
I think that's just terminology As in he hit his head. She just uses things either out of context or for maximum impact for her engagement. The dms and shares will up her ig views

Reactions: 1
I just googled to find out partners name again - this article about her scamming and this is in it. Did we know she had 2 more children? I don't think I did and I've read all these threads 😂

I just googled to find out partners name again - this article about her scamming and this is in it. Did we know she had 2 more children? I don't think I did and I've read all these threads 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So she's had a break from showing us house renovations, gifted items, cleaning and paid partnerships. What the AF that isn't hard work or even work, it's just fannying around your home all day. Who has time to make a big deal of making their bed and stand there admiring it for 10 minutes whilst nursing a hot drink. Also cleaning your (sink) plug with basically an old toothbrush caused actually more mess, it was all over her hands, taps and basin. What a tit show of content today.
Greedy is really irritating me. I hope the dogs get the runs and shat all over her floors. 😡🤢

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20220911-104841_Instagram.jpg
Tell me you're a tone deaf insta hun without telling me you're a tone deaf insta hun 🤦‍♀️
Even if you're not a royalist this is scraping the barrel, oh and you always post nail pics with Stacey solomons vomit inducing 'this is love' music over the top you giant 🔔🔚

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.