MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she stopped eating shyte and drinking 24/7 her mental health would improve 10000%. Sick of the pity party she’s always throwing for herself yet not willing to do anything about it

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She ll be fine. Just needs some Uber eats, a few #bekind s in the comments and a sweatshirt with a motivational saying on it.

Reactions: 10
Ash's TikTok about the no calories, fruit smelling water bottles 🤣 I'm not sure if it's already been mentioned here so I'm sorry if it has

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean it sais the books returnable. Someone here should buy it - tell us how pathetic it is and then return it 🤣 can you Imagine if everyone just returned her book she would get fa. I never knew you could return a book on amazon but hey ho! Also if people pre ordered it at 16.99 they will pay the lowest price and get it for that. Is she fizzin or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I mean it sais the books returnable. Someone here should buy it - tell us how pathetic it is and then return it 🤣 can you Imagine if everyone just returned her book she would get fa. I never knew you could return a book on amazon but hey ho!
I work in a bookshop so I'll take one for the team and read it ony lunch break 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
We've got a whole bag of adhd going on on here so i get it and this house has zero storage. Top that that my husband & son are both adhd but me and my daughter get stressed by clutter. My husband was also in care all his life so hoards things too as he didn't have much. While we are doing our house reno we are practically the stockiests for the local charity shop lol she even asked last week if the house was empty yet! I wish Brenda,I wish lol. I'm following decluttering dollies and the organised mum to help which it does.

It's too small aswell
Sorry off topic. What is decluttering dollies? I really need to get rid of loads of stuff but finding it hard to deal with. If there's any insta accounts I could follow that would be great.

Reactions: 4
If she stopped reading Tattle…
I totally agree she's been reading here.
It's not mental health, it's guilt.
It's guilt of her past catching up with her,
In her eyes she doin so well and makin a fortune., but the reality of people leaving reviews about her past and people knowing the truth about her fraudulent past.
It's just enough to burst her bubble.
That's just something she just does not want.
Lies after lies,
That karma bus is coming

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I work in a bookshop so I'll take one for the team and read it ony lunch break 😂😂
Prepare for your life to be changed forever!

Sorry off topic. What is decluttering dollies? I really need to get rid of loads of stuff but finding it hard to deal with. If there's any insta accounts I could follow that would be great.
She's the professional organiser from sort your life out. Tips on how to declutter. The organised mum metho ( as known as Team Tomm) as have free house work daily things 30 mins but also they do a clutter buster or boot camp on the website with free downloads x

Reactions: 5

Hilarious how H the fanny doesn't post any stories when her boss doesn't.
Wonder how her MH is living with Greedy? 🤔

H has mentioned a few times in the past that she has a bad back but she always seems to be the one lifting or carrying Greedy like in the Paris photos. Not to mention doing all the donkey work in the house, you’d think Greedy would help her out more ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 13
H has mentioned a few times in the past that she has a bad back but she always seems to be the one lifting or carrying Greedy like in the Paris photos. Not to mention doing all the donkey work in the house, you’d think Greedy would help her out more ffs
That'll be the bad back that only occurs when her benefits need renewing 😏

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Or the disability card...if that's even what that's for
Surely not, blue badges are hard to get, 100% her mobility isn't bad enough for one. Could have been awarded for mental health issues? Who knows but stooping low enough to apply for one if you don't need it is repulsive. If this is the case, they should be ashamed

Reactions: 6
There’s an audio book of it? How the hell could anyone put up with her slurping for that long!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Charlotte is fully back on Tuesday! Surprised she’s not putting a timer up! 🤣

There’s an audio book of it? How the hell could anyone put up with her slurping for that long!
It’ll be bad enough listening to her on Vicky Pattison’s podcast!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've not kept up atall as been away.. But since when did washing your childs hair count as a pamper morning!?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.