MissGreedysHome #17 Reno’s stopped, engagement party flopped, time for the next granny clothes flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her content is always shyte so what’s the difference the next 6 weeks is going to make 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She knows that she is spiralling downhill and is clearly begging for her followers to stick by her while she sits and does naff all for the next 6 weeks.... Fancy using the boys for your content being so utterly crap!
Lots of brody.

Does she get paid per post? Is she with an agency? I thought she was then she wasn't I can't keep up. Hope she doesn't get paid for every post though cause she's just tit. Content not up to scratch? Content never up to scratch greedy doll. Would be interesting to see what ITS pay her

Reactions: 12
Lots of brody.

Does she get paid per post? Is she with an agency? I thought she was then she wasn't I can't keep up. Hope she doesn't get paid for every post though cause she's just tit. Content not up to scratch? Content never up to scratch greedy doll. Would be interesting to see what ITS pay her
‘Influencers’ make good money on actual grid posts and she seems to get more story ads which definitely dont pay as well as a proper post. Also obviously the more followers they have, the more they can charge. I read on another thread that apparently ITS pay their collabs a fee and once that fee is made back in sales, they then get a percentage of the sales going forward. I would imagine that her fee or percentage isn’t as high as the better known and better performing collabs like Stacey and Jac. She definitely doesn’t get the perks that they do. Will be interesting to see if they keep her on past Winter as her collections, hardly surprising looking at them, are no way near selling out like others.

Reactions: 8
Actually seen in the wild this evening! Well parked on double yellows playing on her phone as h was in Tesco

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
If the disabled badge is theirs, then its most likely a mobility car. Hope not
mobility for what!? What actual “disbility” does she have? The only thing she’s incapable of is actually working. bleeping wetwipe 😂.

karma will come and when it does i cant wait to see it all unfold 👀, these types of people can only get away with things for so long then they get found out exactly like her ex did.

Reactions: 8
Unpopular opinion - I think its will keep her for more atrocious monstrositys

• Haha
Reactions: 3
mobility for what!? What actual “disbility” does she have? The only thing she’s incapable of is actually working. bleeping wetwipe 😂.

karma will come and when it does i cant wait to see it all unfold 👀, these types of people can only get away with things for so long then they get found out exactly like her ex did.
Unfortunately people who are streetwise know all the things to say ☹

Reactions: 7
Wonder what her boys will make of their futures, not much if she carries on handing everything to them on a plate.
I think the way she constantly spoils the boys is absolutely disgraceful knowing many families cannot even afford to take their children out for 1 day.
She doesn't have a single thought for anyone else on the planet, other than herself 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wonder what her boys will make of their futures, not much if she carries on handing everything to them on a plate.
I think the way she constantly spoils the boys is absolutely disgraceful knowing many families cannot even afford to take their children out for 1 day.
She doesn't have a single thought for anyone else on the planet, other than herself 😡
I get it she is a braggy twit and I don't mean to defend her but when I take my kids out for the day I don't think about Joe blogs down the road missing out and not take them

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.