MissGreedysHome #17 Reno’s stopped, engagement party flopped, time for the next granny clothes flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she going on another holiday? Is that the week her boys are away? Boils my piss that people who have proper jobs can't afford one holiday but this scamming freeloader cu*t just sits on her arse all day and pretends to herself she 'works' and tells everyone else she 'works' has been on about 10 this year. But another holiday? That takes the piss

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s probably going to her teletubbie hole free of charge for a night

Reactions: 11
Has anyone had a look at how well the launch has gone? Nothing has sold out and I just clicked Frisbys stories and he was showing it on his laptop.

He is usually so hype and bigging it up like "oh it's all selling so fast guys" bollocks but nothing.

I don't think this one has done too well, and I ficking loathe the blue hippy type print 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She's not normal. Oooh look, I didnt realise we had matching lilo's... and then posts a link where you get 2 in the bleeping pack. Thick as tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
'Ignoring work calls' lol what work calls. You can't bunk off if you don't work
That’s annoy the duck out of me while I get ready for a 12 hour shift in a boiling hot place !! Stupid stupid horrible selfish woman

Reactions: 15
That’s annoy the duck out of me while I get ready for a 12 hour shift in a boiling hot place !! Stupid stupid horrible selfish woman
she is the most selfish creature ive ever come across 🙂. No thought for those who have to work 12 hours. She wouldnt know what a job was if it hit her in the face, ive never met such an immature couple either like christ 🤢 they need to grow up and live in the real world like the rest of us bleeping idiots.

A local girl did her make up and put up this post and she only got 18
Likes 🤦‍♀️😂🤦‍♀️
Is it because all the locals know she's a con artist who robbed people............

she is the most selfish creature ive ever come across 🙂. No thought for those who have to work 12 hours. She wouldnt know what a job was if it hit her in the face, ive never met such an immature couple either like christ 🤢 they need to grow up and live in the real world like the rest of us bleeping idiots.
Are you the one who knows them personally

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Am I being thick? Ole Hagrid posted this -
That's not their house, so surely she took the dog out to get to that place (think it's her parents house) but tells everyone not to take their dogs out 😡
If she wasn't there at the time of posting why use that pic and not a pic of the dog at her home??

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Every time I see this picture i mad cackle what the duck was she going as 🤣🤣🤣
might be a bit niche but every time I see it I think of the Yankee candle guy who was/is on QVC

66CF890D-60DB-424D-B98F-0894D1583E7B.jpeg

I’ve seen someone wearing the pink version of that pleated dress in real life. When you move in it the fabric folds like paper

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why wouldn't she share the local MUA's work? It would literally take 5 secs for her to share and say thank you, great job etc. Is it because it wasn't free?

• Heart
Every time I see this picture i mad cackle what the duck was she going as 🤣🤣🤣
She was going as Harry Potter of course, she already gets treated the way Harry did with the dudleys, greedy just thought an outfit would complete the vision ( I think that makes sense if not I'm blaming the heat ) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I reckon she's suddenly wearing her own collection because she's trying to get a new contract 🤣 she's never ever wore her own tit and now her contract is coming to an end she's literally living in!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She knows that she is spiralling downhill and is clearly begging for her followers to stick by her while she sits and does naff all for the next 6 weeks.... Fancy using the boys for your content being so utterly crap!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.