MissGreedysHome #17 Reno’s stopped, engagement party flopped, time for the next granny clothes flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what her boys will make of their futures, not much if she carries on handing everything to them on a plate.
I think the way she constantly spoils the boys is absolutely disgraceful knowing many families cannot even afford to take their children out for 1 day.
She doesn't have a single thought for anyone else on the planet, other than herself 😡
In the long run presence is better than presents always!. From what I've seen on this thread although she done very wrong and was in prison (i think) when the boys where younger, the other mum seems to put alot of quality time into her sons, trust me when i say they will remember who was there and who wasn't.
One day the influencer game will run out and the key time to spend time and bond with her children will be long gone and then what will happen when she no longer has the funds to buy their love. She used to be very family oriented but seems the more money she's made and the more it's been able to provide her with quite a good life she's became quite selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
In the long run presence is better than presents always!. From what I've seen on this thread although she done very wrong and was in prison (i think) when the boys where younger, the other mum seems to put alot of quality time into her sons, trust me when i say they will remember who was there and who wasn't.
One day the influencer game will run out and the key time to spend time and bond with her children will be long gone and then what will happen when she no longer has the funds to buy their love. She used to be very family oriented but seems the more money she's made and the more it's been able to provide her with quite a good life she's became quite selfish.
She wasn't in prison. Her ex-partner, the boys other Mum was. Doesn't mean Greedy was innocent by any means but she didn't go to jail

Reactions: 5
She wasn't in prison. Her ex-partner, the boys other Mum was. Doesn't mean Greedy was innocent by any means but she didn't go to jail
Apparently she knew all about it, read through previous threads

People have commented on here that know them, and she was always there at the office, and her partner took the rap to protect her family.
Then greedy done one

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel sorry for her kids, we have heard from people who know them that their behaviour is shocking. I don't follow their other mum but as far as Instagram shows Greedy just chucks money at them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I get it she is a braggy twit and I don't mean to defend her but when I take my kids out for the day I don't think about Joe blogs down the road missing out and not take them
I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about her.I doubt you have stories on IG ramming it down people's throats!!
She spoils them so much its ridiculous! I don't think anyone can say she doesn't.

Reactions: 8
Look she's going for mermaid tiles, at this point why don't you just ask Stace where her's were from Greedy you unoriginal bore 🥱

Oh wait don't think where on "where your tiles from" terms as you and the fishy one didnt even get invited to either of her hens 😉🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Apparently she knew all about it, read through previous threads

People have commented on here that know them, and she was always there at the office, and her partner took the rap to protect her family.
Then greedy done one
This is true she was the brains behind the operation defo

Reactions: 6
This might of been said earlier but what riles me about Greedy is these Amazon finds. I remember a story where she said she needs to get on top of them. Then she makes on as though she trawls Amazon and finds all these amazing gadgets and we must buy them as they’re amazing. Then they’re a bloody Ad! Stop pushing your made in china shite on us.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I get it she is a braggy twit and I don't mean to defend her but when I take my kids out for the day I don't think about Joe blogs down the road missing out and not take them
I think it's more the materialistic spoiling of the kids that grates on people. Like if she takes them on holidays I don't think people would mind that because who wouldn't if you had the money!! but the constant buying of junk that's never seen again, just to open on Instagram because she'd dumped the kids somewhere again while she was off with H. It's presents with her not presence, where as the other mum is not well off but the kids always seem really happy there without having loads of plastic tat thrown at them x

Sorry just said nearly the same thing before I read this far 🙈🙈
Great minds think alike 😁

That mattress looks really comfy… 😏😏😏
Glad I wasn't the only one that noticed, it looked awful. To be fair over always been tempted to save up and get an emma mattress as people have always recommended them, but that's just put me right off it, it was like it was empty when she was trying to stuff it into the bed frame

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This might of been said earlier but what riles me about Greedy is these Amazon finds. I remember a story where she said she needs to get on top of them. Then she makes on as though she trawls Amazon and finds all these amazing gadgets and we must buy them as they’re amazing. Then they’re a bloody Ad! Stop pushing your made in china shite on us.
Another instragram I watched last week did a q&a and someone asked what they earnt in ads. This person is very open and transparent and also doesnt do ads hardly unless they actually use it. But she said with the Affiliate links its about 2p per purchase so it was more faff than it was worth. She now just tells people if they ask no clicking. But greedy buying all the shite if a few hundred click each bit of tit it'll line her pocket.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Notice how she's got the boys on her insta more and more lately, I mean she started off as a budget home reno account ,now she's got a house to renovate theres no reno stories and instead she's bombarding her followers with her kids. No offence but who wants to see other people's kids🤷‍♀️😬I mean obviously everyone loves their own kids and to me I find mine really cute and love them to bits (like every parent should), but I wouldn't think everyone I know would love them, or even be interested in them (apart from family). The way she has them walking around shops with captions of 'cutest boy in the world' etc plastered all over social media 😬 its just weird, hinch is the same, just use their kids for content because they can't be arsed to make their own

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I would LOVE to hear some tea from someone that knows Harriet, or someone in her family, to know what they think of this relationship! It's clear for everyone to see that this the Greedy show and she's just there to tag along behind her and do all the leg work! Why do you never see any of H's friends, H's interests. It's like shes traded it all in for Greedy. The dogs were given Greedy's surname before even mention of them getting engaged. Greedy this, Greedy that. It's a tit surname anyway lol (sorry I know she can't really help that but what an awful name 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20220721-134659_Instagram.jpg

From in the style insta page
Stacey solomons post has 15,000 likes, both of greedys posts (you can just see the other at the top of the pic ) have had their likes hidden and the bottom post onmy has 5 comments on, and it's a 3 day old post 😬😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Notice how she's got the boys on her insta more and more lately, I mean she started off as a budget home reno account ,now she's got a house to renovate theres no reno stories and instead she's bombarding her followers with her kids. No offence but who wants to see other people's kids🤷‍♀️😬I mean obviously everyone loves their own kids and to me I find mine really cute and love them to bits (like every parent should), but I wouldn't think everyone I know would love them, or even be interested in them (apart from family). The way she has them walking around shops with captions of 'cutest boy in the world' etc plastered all over social media 😬 its just weird, hinch is the same, just use their kids for content because they can't be arsed to make their own
Same with their bloody animals. I love my animals but don't expect others to want to see photos. I u followed hinch a while back because she just made my bloody boil with her 2 houses and alpacas.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Same with their bloody animals. I love my animals but don't expect others to want to see photos. I u followed hinch a while back because she just made my bloody boil with her 2 houses and alpacas.
Exactly make a separate page for them and keep them on there 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.