MissGreedysHome #17 Reno’s stopped, engagement party flopped, time for the next granny clothes flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eating out again.
I really do not know why they have a kitchen in there house. They hardly use it.
I'm glad they can afford to eat out everyday

Reactions: 10
Naa the mattress ad would put me off buying that brand. How on earth does she get these Ads? Does she pay for anything?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Wonder if this is Stacey's wedding..

Screenshot_20220721-152714_Instagram.jpg

Also, the mattress.. I'm sure you're supposed to let them air/rise first. Probably would have made it look 100x better.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She wasn't in prison. Her ex-partner, the boys other Mum was. Doesn't mean Greedy was innocent by any means but she didn't go to jail
I think you have misunderstood my message sorry. I know greedy wasnt in jail. I was talking about their other mother. While she was in prison and done wrong, she puts alot of effort into her boys and being a mum as opposed to greedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Your kids is waking up at 5am because of their non existent blinds and non blackout curtains.
Not their mattress!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wonder if this is Stacey's wedding..

View attachment 1434572

Also, the mattress.. I'm sure you're supposed to let them air/rise first. Probably would have made it look 100x better.
Give her a day, after reading here

👋👋👋👋 Hi greedy

She will b doin a story on how much air rise the mattress has had

That's 100% what she's hinting at
Imagine how pissed her and Hagrid will be.
I just hope the embarrass themselves

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Is she going on another holiday? Is that the week her boys are away? Boils my piss that people who have proper jobs can't afford one holiday but this scamming freeloader cu*t just sits on her arse all day and pretends to herself she 'works' and tells everyone else she 'works' has been on about 10 this year. But another holiday? That takes the piss
Probably booked a holiday so she can say that's why she wont be at SS wedding on Sunday. Because she already had this booked.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Give her a day, after reading here

👋👋👋👋 Hi greedy

She will b doin a story on how much air rise the mattress has had

Imagine how pissed her and Hagrid will be.
I just hope the embarrass themselves
Going to be some major arse kissing of hinch going on aswell 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Is the wedding on Sunday? Not gonna lie, im loving all her preparations 💗
Yes she (Stacey)shared part of the invite a while back and it said Sunday July she part blocked the date but you could see the top was a 4. The only Sunday left in July is this Sunday and was the only Sunday with a 4 in.

So do we all think that she's been invited to the wedding of the decade then??????
She's going, I wreckon we've slagged her off enough on here about her not being invited to either hen she's got to show she had a invite 😅

Cringe fest because those two are like awkward fuckers mingling with people who are known in the public and taking selfies and pictures.

On behalf of Wales we apologise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She's going, I wreckon we've slagged her off enough on here about her not being invited to either hen she's got to show she had a invite 😅

Cringe fest because those two are like awkward fuckers mingling with people who are known in the public and taking selfies and pictures.

On behalf of Wales we apologise.
Lol. Wonder will be reception only invite?

Yes she (Stacey)shared part of the invite a while back and it said Sunday July she part blocked the date but you could see the top was a 4. The only Sunday left in July is this Sunday and was the only Sunday with a 4 in.
In the bottom you can see the numbers. When I came on Ig is showed it better. I maybe wrong but I don't think it's the 31st. Plus greedy needs her bag by tomorrow

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I w
I wonder If Ash has been invited to ss wedding.

• Haha
Why would anyone invite someone to their wedding that is just a business associate they have only met once! Weird as duck. And the fact it looks like it will be quite an intimate gathering with close friends and family. I can't see greedy being invited, I'd be very suprised if she was

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.