Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Now she's banging on about why H isn't there saying they are allowed different friends (which is true, they can do things apart) but its not just a different friendship circle is it??? Is it not her sisters hen do?? So H would be her sister in law and not invited??? Thats whats weird 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Parry1988

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220811-161629_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220811-161649_Instagram.jpg

not just any hen do though is it? its your sisters greedy?? SO if its like any other couple does that mean H is going on the stag do 🤣🤣 why Is she not invited on her future sister in laws hen...that is weird
Except its obvious H had tp stay home to look after the kids and dogs as usual...doormat
Also I find it hilarious that it was her actual followers asking and that no one had mentioned it on tattle before she did 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Shade from Ash talking about not being invited to Stacey’s wedding. “Well, why would I, I’ve only met her once” 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Handwash30

VIP Member
Every time I see this picture i mad cackle what the fuck was she going as 🤣🤣🤣
might be a bit niche but every time I see it I think of the Yankee candle guy who was/is on QVC

66CF890D-60DB-424D-B98F-0894D1583E7B.jpeg

I’ve seen someone wearing the pink version of that pleated dress in real life. When you move in it the fabric folds like paper

• Haha
Reactions: 36

mag doll

Chatty Member
Ok tattlers so I haven’t been watching her stories, I just couldn’t cos she puts me in bad form every time I hear her slurp or see her ugly face ( cos she’s an ugly person ) ....butttttt... had to see wtf was the pool all about??? Omfg is she serious? Fucking Poundland Stacey Solomon springs to mind!!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Let’s see if I get a reply 👀👀😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Don't usually comment on here but....

Another "influencer" releasing another boring book about how they spend their lives on Instagram. How hard it was for them before becoming "insta famous". Whilst actual writers who've poured their hearts and souls into their books get rejected time and time again because they don't have enough followers to sell their books. Why are they all getting book deals? What publishing company actually thinks this bullshit is a good idea?

Not to mention the majority of her "followers" are normal everyday people, facing horrendous financial difficulties and wondering how to keep food on the table and pay for heating, electricity, water etc at the same time! Whilst she gloats about house renovations and ridiculously expensive crap!!

Also another ITS hun, whose clothes aren't sustainable, ITS is fast fashion with cheap materials that won't last. More and more going to landfil to keep up with their new collections dropping almost weekly!

She has no morals, no understanding of the real world and forgets what she did and where she came from.

Fuck off greedy noone needs another shitty book

• Heart
Reactions: 35

OleTed

Chatty Member
Other parent Emma, has the boys and has taken them on holiday. She has put a pic on her stories of Enzo in the sea with the words "Dont need money to have fun, just some good company 😍"
If that isn't a dig at greedy guts I don't know what is 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Finally giving something back to the followers... no your not, the followers are giving YOU their money 🤦‍♀️
If you wanted to give back, do things for charity (actually do them) donate all your clothes to refugees/womens centre etc, donate food to food banks, raise genuine money for organisations (not where it benefits you or goes into your bank account first) actually do HOME content instead of boasting how much money your spending in a nationwide financial crisis!!!
Absolute twat

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Parry1988

VIP Member
Omg cringe
her comments Just translates to I WAS THERE EVERYONE LOOK AT ME I WAS AT A Z LISTER WEDDING IM SO FAMOUS
What a desperate cow.... seriously can't wait to see her hideous tattood arms in that dress and H in her best pair of shorts and famous white shirt 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Sween44

Chatty Member
Greedy thinks she’s Billy Big Bollocks but we all know she’s…..
A scam artist fraudster
A fluent bullshitter
An alchy
And someone who plays the mental health card when things are being said about her which hit a raw nerve. She’s got the bare faced cheek to think that people are actually jealous of her lifestyle . The pair of them are a disgrace running around with faces like a baboons arse and sweating like a glassblowers arse because they can’t wait to get the next Stella down their throats . She’ll be hitting rock bottom on her stories in the next couple of days because she’ll be depressed because she’s piled the pounds on or her hair has receded more . I see a Wayne Rooney hairdo coming up in the future . The pair of cunts .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

hollydollydaydream

“Harriet, Harriet I’m telling you now…get on insta..screen shot my stories and back me up!!! Tell those twatty trolls you’re not babysitting my children…and while you’re there make sure you’ve walked the dogs, done the washing and got the big shop in for next week. I can’t have them saying you’re my paid help….Harriet, Harriet, are you listening!!!!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30