MissGreedysHome #17 Reno’s stopped, engagement party flopped, time for the next granny clothes flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok tattlers so I haven’t been watching her stories, I just couldn’t cos she puts me in bad form every time I hear her slurp or see her ugly face ( cos she’s an ugly person ) ....butttttt... had to see wtf was the pool all about??? Omfg is she serious? bleeping Poundland Stacey Solomon springs to mind!!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Let’s see if I get a reply 👀👀😂😂😂
I'm crying!! 🤣 you legend!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok tattlers so I haven’t been watching her stories, I just couldn’t cos she puts me in bad form every time I hear her slurp or see her ugly face ( cos she’s an ugly person ) ....butttttt... had to see wtf was the pool all about??? Omfg is she serious? bleeping Poundland Stacey Solomon springs to mind!!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Fuckin hell you win that's hilarious. I can't wait to see the reply. I'm literally crying

• Haha
Reactions: 6

you are the best im weak 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s blocked me from commenting on her fb, her Instagram ( my tend account 👀 ) so I’m now going for the hat-trick to see if my real account gets blocked on insta too 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's definately a 12 in everything u know... except a prom dress where she's a 16. Figure that out. Thick cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who would buy the new hideous blue set at £70.00 when the hideous pink set is already reduced to £28.00 😂 Shows just how popular she really is 🤷🏻‍♀️
£70 for that Jesus christ. If any one actually buys that for £70 they need more than their head examined

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I give it until the end of week and then it will be on sale.
I reckon after her autumn one, she won't bring anymore out 🤞🤞

Reactions: 17
When your trade is influencer sales but she says she doesn’t send a huge amount of influencer packages out 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ She is a low level influencer - you’d send a minimum of 20 with a view to 70% reviewing 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
When your trade is influencer sales but she says she doesn’t send a huge amount of influencer packages out 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ She is a low level influencer - you’d send a minimum of 20 with a view to 70% reviewing 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Probably because half the major Instagram accounts out there don't know who the duck she is or don't want to be associated with her 😆
Has she even ever sent one SS or ptwm before?? I don't think iv ever seen her collection shown by anyone. We all know ash won't show it 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's definately a 12 in everything u know... except a prom dress where she's a 16. Figure that out. Thick cow.
I reckon she’s easily the same size as me and I’m a 14/16. There’s no way I could pass for a 10 and neither could she. No point pretending. Just own it, Charl. I also like my food and wine. You can’t do that and still claim to be a Dickensian waif needing more gruel.

Greedy doesn’t send ANY PR out. She has no say at all where those packages go, it’ll be wherever ITS decide are their best options. She classes herself as a “designer” but it’s basically an outline and she chooses a pattern to fill it, like a 90s CAD programme but for clothes.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Who would buy the new hideous blue set at £70.00 when the hideous pink set is already reduced to £28.00 😂 Shows just how popular she really is 🤷🏻‍♀️
That’s terrible shows how tit ITS is it’s all fast fashion and a massive con. Plus that whole outfit is hideous full stop surely nobody has bought it 🤢

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.