MissGreedysHome #17 Reno’s stopped, engagement party flopped, time for the next granny clothes flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll need more than putting 1 foot in front of the other to look 'skinny' not that I'm body shaming but that does nothing and if anything that make her look very big naturally. Girl needs to lay off the booze and pasta and cut down on portion size.
Agree she's actually square shape now, because she's had her implants out ( I don't slate her for that at all) but now she's got a bloated beer belly thats constantly stuffed to the brim of pub grub, it just makes her look cube shaped. NONE of those clothes remotely flatter her. I mean if you were going to DESIGN your own range surely you'd say guys can I make things that flatter my kind of body shape 🙄 I mean come oooooonnnnn
and don't get me started on the tattoos
Screenshot_20220717-152812_Instagram.jpg

Also she wrote in the caption this is my last summer haul
but on the voiceover she quickly added...of 2022... maybe she hasn't got a contract for next year yet 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220717-152856_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Agree she's actually square shape now, because she's had her implants out ( I don't slate her for that at all) but now she's got a bloated beer belly thats constantly stuffed to the brim of pub grub, it just makes her look cube shaped. NONE of those clothes remotely flatter her. I mean if you were going to DESIGN your own range surely you'd say guys can I make things that flatter my kind of body shape 🙄 I mean come oooooonnnnn
and don't get me started on the tattoos
View attachment 1424182

Also she wrote in the caption this is my last summer haul
but on the voiceover she quickly added...of 2022... maybe she hasn't got a contract for next year yet 🤣🤣View attachment 1424184
I reckon she got the standard year contract so ends in December this year I reckon. Be interesting to see if they keep her on. Her collections definitely haven’t been selling as well (hardly surprising looking at them) as they were and she doesn’t get thousands of people entering her giveaway on ITS like she used to either.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She'll need more than putting 1 foot in front of the other to look 'skinny' not that I'm body shaming but that does nothing and if anything that make her look very big naturally. Girl needs to lay off the booze and pasta and cut down on portion size.
I'm not bothered what size or shape she is at all , what bothers me is , "I'm a size 12 " line, no you're not be truthful, it's nothing to be embarrassed about , but size 12 she isn't, and I also thought she was reluctant to turn to the side , so maybe she know , 🤔

Reactions: 10
Why the duck would she not wear knickers to advertise floaty dresses on what looked like a bit of a breezy day? She absolutely does not think things through.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Why the duck would she not wear knickers to advertise floaty dresses on what looked like a bit of a breezy day? She absolutely does not think things through.
Shes gross! I'd very much doubt she will get her contract renewed, shes definitely not as popular as she thinks she is. I got an email advertising her colab with GB and its still available too.

The instahuns days are definitely coming to an end

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Shes gross! I'd very much doubt she will get her contract renewed, shes definitely not as popular as she thinks she is. I got an email advertising her colab with GB and its still available too.

The instahuns days are definitely coming to an end
She can only do it for so long, and her past will just always keep catching up with her.
That's why she's probably trying to make as much as she can

Reactions: 6
What exactly is the point of that piece of tit she's bought for the pool?? Like what is it actually for?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why’s she keep calling herself a cat fish? She seeing something I’m not? She’s rough as fuk with or without makeup on 😂
Honestly thought exactly the same even if I thought I looked remotely nicer then I do after running around sweating my tits off in this weather with the kids and had any hair and make up done I wouldn’t dare call my self a cat fish cause I’m better looking than her on my bad day but I am still no oil painting I’m nothing special and neither is she. I don’t get why she’s so big headed 🤢 delusional! But suppose sitting with that H telling her every 5 seconds that she’s amazing won’t help

Attention seeking 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She can only do it for so long, and her past will just always keep catching up with her.
That's why she's probably trying to make as much as she can
She also constantly spends, Harriet doesn't seem to be working and the bills will be rolling in still. It'll no doubt be written off 'limited company'

Reactions: 6
I honestly think she has Reverse Body Dysmorphic disorder.
She has said many times "if you have a tiny waist like mine" ... she doesn't! She's used to have one, yes, but, not any more.
Since she had her implants out and has gained weight, it seems she can't see it.
The difference in her facially and bodywise is huge compared to 3 years ago I just don't think she can see it 👀

Reactions: 12
Sizing up, sizing down 🤯, why not just make clothes the correct size in the first place. Ordering must be a nightmare never knowing what size to order. It you were daft enough to try.

But don't forget guys it's her favourite collection yet 🥱🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thread number 17

Had to cut the thread title down a little to fit!

Well done (as always!) to @Parry1988 for the winning thread title

Please may someone do a recap?? Thank you kindly!

Ahhhhh Jesus Christ I fucked up the title!!!! Obviously meant to say “granny clothes drop!” - apologies all… I did a greedy and went out and drank too many glasses of wine 😂😂

I also wanted to give a big shoutout to this hilarious post from the last thread 😂😂
@mgmhs
:LOL::LOL: Thanks for the shout out! The more I watch, the more I see it !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly why is all this collection like something from the 60’s 😬? and why is it all in blue!? Its hideous..somebody must really dislike her cause there’s no way any of it is nice they prob give her whatever designs they could find last minute 😂 bleeping disgusting. Not even my dog would wear that shite and even if she did she would wear it better 😂😂.

give it a week before its in the sale for £5 😂
They look like they were the Lorna luxe rejects fresh from the Ali express catalogue 🤣
Also I bet Frisby engineered the “friendship” between greedy and Solomon to help shift her CoLLecTIOns

• Haha
Screenshot_20220718-100747_Instagram.jpg
the more I see that 'bargain fountain' the more it makes me laugh, what an absolute pointless waste of money. Also thought she was treating her followers to seeing it light up in the dark 🤣🤣 ....and her watermelon inflatable that she's in love with has been replaced by a pink stripy one. Also pool must be freezing look at the goosebumps 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is the same person who said satin is so good at covering your lumps and bumps 🙈

• Haha
View attachment 1426078the more I see that 'bargain fountain' the more it makes me laugh, what an absolute pointless waste of money. Also thought she was treating her followers to seeing it light up in the dark 🤣🤣 ....and her watermelon inflatable that she's in love with has been replaced by a pink stripy one. Also pool must be freezing look at the goosebumps 🤣🤣
She wanted a pool like SS...instead she got a plastic paddling pool with a knock off fountain that just overflows it and I'd take a guess and say its not heated either 😆
She just needs to stop copying everyone else and be herself. Thats exactly where she's gone wrong with her account!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok tattlers so I haven’t been watching her stories, I just couldn’t cos she puts me in bad form every time I hear her slurp or see her ugly face ( cos she’s an ugly person ) ....butttttt... had to see wtf was the pool all about??? Omfg is she serious? bleeping Poundland Stacey Solomon springs to mind!!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Let’s see if I get a reply 👀👀😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.