MissGreedysHome #17 Reno’s stopped, engagement party flopped, time for the next granny clothes flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that build up for a bleeping BOOK! How is that giving back to the followers. It's not free. She ain't giving them out free. They have to spend to get it. Money's tight as duck for many right now,me included. I would rather get foods in Aldi to feed the kids than buy a book right now. People are literally counting their pennies.

Reactions: 12
#1 bestseller already wtf!!!
Thankfully amazon no1 best seller means very little, she would only have to sell about 200 copies not exactly Sunday Times Best seller is it, and even then, thats nothing to shout from the rooftops these days 🤣
Its only no1 atm because her followers have ran over and pre ordered it, it will probably jump down the list next week

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Thankfully amazon no1 best seller means very little, she would only have to sell about 200 copies not exactly Sunday Times Best seller is it, and even then, thats nothing to shout from the rooftops these days 🤣
Its only no1 atm because her followers have ran over and pre ordered it, it will probably jump down the list next week
Exactly, it's just a few sheep that have bought it all in short space of time, by the end of the month it won't be in the top 100 lol

Reactions: 8
The lazy bleep needs to do an honest days work instead of swanning around giving it the big I am on Instagram . I cannot believe that this big headed self obsessed twit has been given the chance to write a book . She’s still peddling sales in a cost of living crisis and preying on her vulnerable followers who are brainwashed by the all the lies she spins . Nah somethings definitely got to give here and crash her off her post down to earth . The newspapers pay a lovely little sum for stories .

Reactions: 15
Well the reviews are gonna be brilliant.

I purchased this book but couldn't find the chapter were Greedy and her Ex ripped loads of innocent people off for thousands.
Seems odd to leave that bit out seeing as that's how she ended up in the council house.
Can't seem to find a chapter on her never ending drinking,slurping and generally being an annoying twit either... how strange

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How does one have a book that is about her " comeback" without mentioning what the struggle was . I think she is going to gloss right over it and just refer to it as an abusive relationship when she was "young".

Reactions: 9
If you look at the comments she only replies to the blue tick brigade, so much for loving all her followers!! In 1 year she has become a fashion designer, author and life coach!!!! Can't stand her anymore, I'm seriously considering deleting Instagram as they are all just so fake

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think I’ve commented on this thread before. I’ve followed her since the old house and used to enjoy a bit of cleaning motivation but tbh the account has completely changed. It’s very much a influencer account now showing all gifted / ad / aff products, weekends always, meals out etc. I’ve never really cared enough to comment or unfollow but the book deal has really pissed me off. I think it’s so unfair on actual writers who struggle so much to even get the chance to have a publisher read a sample of their work, yet you have greedy / SS / Hinch all being best selling authors! Absolutely no way she has thought of the book concept, wrote the book and then submitted it to a publisher for a book deal. She’s not a fashion designer or a write, she may have had some input on other peoples writing / designs but she’s the one who gets the money and credit. Really drives me mad, don’t understand how her followers don’t see they just take any deal offered to them and they spend their money buying it 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her book is is number 5 in the book charts? I assume nobody buys books anymore then. Only thing that pile of tripe is any use for is when you run out of toilet paper

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine living a life, sweating constantly from your bulbus forehead and smelly pits, worried that any minute karma is gonna bite that NOT a 12 arse.
Like someone else said, the companies that work with her couldn't care less about her past as long as she makes them money.

I really wish Emma would step up and give her version of the "groomed/ abusive" relationship....now that is a book I would definitely pay money for!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The inspirational guide on getting the life you want? What, claim benefits until you’ve scammed enough people?? What an insult to those who work hard for a living. And who the hell are giving these nobodies book deals?! Stop this planet immediately, I want off 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
There’s already a book called you do you. And it’s bleeping hilarious that when you Google it hers doesn’t even come up 🤣🤣 stupid bint.
6E96094A-76B1-4E98-81DB-D090F55FCE7F.jpeg
2F81B055-6083-4A0E-AE9F-4DA5FF3CF692.jpeg

• Haha
Thing is, she forgets to mention that she swapped with someone to get that house in the first place! She acts as if the council were the ones that put her in it. I’m sure she’ll miss that bit out too though

I’m actually lost for words 😂 She’s written a book -she’s bleeping illiterate…
‘it's been hard to write,
i've laughed, cried & broken down - it has
personal stories in which i've never
shared out-loud & so many fun pages for
you to get involved with, i'm hoping it will
make you all laugh, cry & smile all in one’
She doesn’t even know how to use a capital I and mixes ‘and’ and ‘&’ the whole way through her post 😂 What the fun pages for her sycophants to get involved with are anybody’s guess…..colouring in perhaps? Sticker pages? Word searches? duck me, I’m just astonished that a renowned (well they were) publishing house will waste their paper on this wrong’un’s tit! I’m not a fan of autobiographies but women such as Miriam Margolyes, Joanna Lumley and Michelle Obama will see their hugely interesting memoirs being knocked of the shelves by gobby Greedy’s garbage…NOT! It’ll be in Poundland this time next year 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.