MissGreedysHome #17 Reno’s stopped, engagement party flopped, time for the next granny clothes flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her book is is number 5 in the book charts? I assume nobody buys books anymore then. Only thing that pile of tripe is any use for is when you run out of toilet paper
As I said a couple of pages back if even a third of her followers are genuine & but it it’s a big seller 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ve seen 3 friends share their excitement & the fact they’ve pre ordered

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Thing is, she forgets to mention that she swapped with someone to get that house in the first place! She acts as if the council were the ones that put her in it. I’m sure she’ll miss that bit out too though
I think there's gonna be quite a bit missed out in this book.
I doubt any of her past will be in this book, and it's gonna b full of lies.
Well I can't wait to read all through the reviews, 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I pre ordered a book once, I then went off the person who’s book it was so cancelled my purchase before it was actually released. That will happen here too for her, people don’t need the money in their bank at present. Next year when tit hits the fan with electricity and gas a lot will cancel. Some will go off her and cancel.

I also hate this whole ‘If I can change, so can you’ Not that easy you moron!! You changed because you were deceitful on instagram.She better not be pedalling this whole influencer lifestyle as a way to change your life, when influencing comes crashing down what is she going to do then - no job skills, no job experience. She’s pissing all her money away and eventually will have nothing but a house she can’t afford to run!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Only 28,000 likes on the book reel 🤭🤭 and most the comments she has replied to to up the numbers. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She didn't even write the book , just like she don't design the clothes , she just sat with someone and told them her pity party life story .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Left the bit out in her narc story about how she stayed in said council house until she saved enough money to buy a half a million pound house. Most "single" mums would be grateful to buy anything but she stayed in a house another family could have used when she could have afforded to get a mortgage years ago. She repulses me

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You know what really get me ... half my fb is of people buying those bloody yellow packaged meals from Asda to make sure there money stretches , and fine yes you can afford meals out but why stick it all over insta like every day ... ?? Gloating , selfish , does she have no empathy for anyone except her self ?

Reactions: 21
The book is an absolute joke. She’s the last person I would look to for motivational advice! She doesn’t even take her own advice so why is she in any position to help anyone else?!

She’s happy now to go on about how she lived in a council house and then went on to buy her own house, yet when she lived in that council house she definitely liked to keep that a secret. Tried to make it seem like she owned the house.

The book will only be a best seller on Amazon at the moment as you don’t pay for preorders. I wonder how many people will cancel. The price of the book is shocking, especially at the moment.

Reactions: 16
I've avoided this thread til now because I don't mind Greedy (minus the constant excess saliva slurp) BUT the book... something for 'YOU' who was she talking about when she said 'YOU'? Was she talking to herself? That certainly doesn't benefit me or any of her followers. Her whole life is online.. what else is there to know? That book is for YOU hun... to make money from! Not for your followers and your way of saying thank you!! Such a shame. She was one of the last instragammers I liked!! I get people have found a way to make money, you do you hun.... but don't try and say that it's for other people. It's just insulting!

The book is an absolute joke. She’s the last person I would look to for motivational advice! She doesn’t even take her own advice so why is she in any position to help anyone else?!

She’s happy now to go on about how she lived in a council house and then went on to buy her own house, yet when she lived in that council house she definitely liked to keep that a secret. Tried to make it seem like she owned the house.

The book will only be a best seller on Amazon at the moment as you don’t pay for preorders. I wonder how many people will cancel. The price of the book is shocking, especially at the moment.
Outrageous price. Be a fiver by Xmas and all those that pre ordered at that price will cancel seeing as not xelivered til Jan

Reactions: 10
I've avoided this thread til now because I don't mind Greedy (minus the constant excess saliva slurp) BUT the book... something for 'YOU' who was she talking about when she said 'YOU'? Was she talking to herself? That certainly doesn't benefit me or any of her followers.
I was the same, not sure I’ve posted on her thread before because I actually didn’t mind her too much. But this book is taking the piss. I wonder how many other followers who liked her are now seeing things differently!

I just find the whole book thing completely baffling. I don’t think she’s in any position to be “writing” this kind of book. Maybe in a few years after she’s followed her own advice or something then whatever. But she’s constantly having breakdowns still. Look how annoyed she got when people where asking why Harry wasn’t at the hen weekend!

Reactions: 14
I think there's gonna be quite a bit missed out in this book.
I doubt any of her past will be in this book, and it's gonna b full of lies.
Well I can't wait to read all through the reviews, 🤣🤣
I'm hoping for at least one chapter on the fraudulent years.

Reactions: 13
I can only imagine Greedy is thinking about doing book signings in all of the bookshops in Wales. The next thing with be a tour of the UK so she can claim on her tax return. This women isn't daft, she knows how to play her sheep for sympathy and how to suck people in. There's no way she wrote a book, she can't even string a sentence together!!

Reactions: 8
I actually don’t mind the majority of her content, quite like her most of the time, but a book!?! What on earth does she think qualifies her to give out advice! She got lucky on an Instagram account and got known, that won’t happen for most so it’s not like she can motivate people on that. Anything else anyone might want to know about how to make the most of things by up cycling or cleaning hacks, clothes etc etc has been shared on her account so I really don’t understand why anyone would want to read it. All anyone will be interested in is if she drops any more gossip on the fraud her ex committed!
I smell a bit of Hinch wannabe in this…. Just you wait, she’s got dreams of upgrading the house to a little ‘farm’ too I’m sure.

Reactions: 13
I actually don’t mind the majority of her content, quite like her most of the time, but a book!?! What on earth does she think qualifies her to give out advice! She got lucky on an Instagram account and got known, that won’t happen for most so it’s not like she can motivate people on that. Anything else anyone might want to know about how to make the most of things by up cycling or cleaning hacks, clothes etc etc has been shared on her account so I really don’t understand why anyone would want to read it. All anyone will be interested in is if she drops any more gossip on the fraud her ex committed!
I smell a bit of Hinch wannabe in this…. Just you wait, she’s got dreams of upgrading the house to a little ‘farm’ too I’m sure.
What content?? Drinking, meals out every night, holidays and being away from her kids. Fair enough her content back when most of us followed her when she had actual content. Now she's a smug arrogant arse who never has any content. The book thing is just a new level of smugness. Who the hell does she think she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I haven't caught up with the comments yet but 2 things,
1. She's where she is because of her followers so she's giving back by charging them 17 quid in a financially difficult time 🤔
2. It's all for them (her boys and H), goes and celebrates with her mum?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.