MissGreedysHome #17 Reno’s stopped, engagement party flopped, time for the next granny clothes flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how she is peddling this as “giving back”.

giving back to who? You aren’t doing anyone a favour hun. Your making money from your sheep.

Reactions: 21
The exact same waffle as Mrs hinch! Oh look guyssh, little old me, can't believe it, it's all because of you, we're all in this together! No your not! It makes me so mad! How vulnerable people can't see how they're being sucked in by the fake insincerity. A bunch of con artists is all they are! Sickening.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Same old fanny we've seen before, oh poor me I started with nothing , I don't it all for my boys, we had literally nothing
What's the meaning of the book
"You too can be like me " oh do f*ck off

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Have I been looking at the wrong account.. Confused. Com 😳

She's a beggy braggy twit whose life is an utter tit show of a roller-coaster.
Why are the huns throwing words like inspirational around. Gobsmacked!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What's she going to say?
Eat well... urm, not fajita pasta every night then. Meals out every couple of days.
Do exercise... start boxing and pack that in, do netball when you feel like it, think about a charity walk then don't bother.
Cut down on alcohol... say no more on that one.
Get a stable fulfilling career... flogging LumiSpa, fast fashion, makeup you claim not to wear.
Have a happy home life... a babysitter for a partner, dump your kids and dogs every 2 mins to go away on a freebie

There is nothing in her life that is in any way conducive to wellbeing or personal development. This has really boiled my piss.
She's been very lucky to ride on the cleaning/Hinch coat tails, nothing more.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Giving advice to people on how to love themselves when she doesn't even love herself 🤣 constantly moaning about whats wrong with her physically and mentally, constantly has breakdowns every 5 mins and is a raging alcoholic. Great person as a role model, not!

• Heart
“It’s ok to be different” in what way are you different (apart from being a scamming con artist) There’s plenty of single parents, same sex couples etc I don’t get what she’s aiming at.
“Giving back to my followers” yet they’ve got to pay £16.99 Make it make sense Charlotte, and while I’m at it, proof read your post. 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.