MissGreedysHome #17 Reno’s stopped, engagement party flopped, time for the next granny clothes flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does to build 'quiet quickly ' mean. If you're gonna ask for free stuff proof read first.

Also, this might be a stupid question, what does cover to be revealed in the corner of the book mean?
It means the cover that she is showing now is just a temporary one, the real book cover will probably come out nearer to the time of the publishing date (january)

Reactions: 3
Finally giving something back to the followers... no your not, the followers are giving YOU their money 🤦‍♀️
If you wanted to give back, do things for charity (actually do them) donate all your clothes to refugees/womens centre etc, donate food to food banks, raise genuine money for organisations (not where it benefits you or goes into your bank account first) actually do HOME content instead of boasting how much money your spending in a nationwide financial crisis!!!
Absolute twit

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Don't usually comment on here but....

Another "influencer" releasing another boring book about how they spend their lives on Instagram. How hard it was for them before becoming "insta famous". Whilst actual writers who've poured their hearts and souls into their books get rejected time and time again because they don't have enough followers to sell their books. Why are they all getting book deals? What publishing company actually thinks this bullshit is a good idea?

Not to mention the majority of her "followers" are normal everyday people, facing horrendous financial difficulties and wondering how to keep food on the table and pay for heating, electricity, water etc at the same time! Whilst she gloats about house renovations and ridiculously expensive crap!!

Also another ITS hun, whose clothes aren't sustainable, ITS is fast fashion with cheap materials that won't last. More and more going to landfil to keep up with their new collections dropping almost weekly!

She has no morals, no understanding of the real world and forgets what she did and where she came from.

duck off greedy noone needs another crappy book

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I still can't get over the book being found online and being posted even before she announced it hahaha. Bet she was seething at that! 🤣🤣🤣
Hilarious and an epic moment in Greedy history.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just found the masterpiece on amazon 🤣 you can go ahead and write reviews already. I look forward to reading them 😆 This book is finally going to be the biggest mistake she has ever made

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You Do You: The Greedy Guide to Getting the Life You Want

"You deserve the absolute world even if right now you don't think you do. You are enough, and you CAN change your life and make a fresh start if you want it. I did it and so can you! - Charlotte Greedy

The motivational guide to celebrating your true authentic self and getting the life you want from social media sensation Charlotte Greedy.

Have you ever felt completely lost, stuck in a place you don't want to be?

One of Instagram's loudest and most loved voices, Charlotte Greedy had a rocky start in life. Now with her partner H, her two sons and her fur babies to contend with, every day is a joyful new lesson in learning to love herself again.

Honest and hilarious, You Do You shares Charlotte's real-life experiences and the lessons she's learnt along the way to inspire you to begin your own journey of self-love, confidence and help you build the life you truly deserve.

You Do You. Always. "

😬 :ROFLMAO:

"You deserve the absolute world even if right now you don't think you do. You are enough, and you CAN change your life and make a fresh start if you want it. I did it and so can you! - Charlotte Greedy

The motivational guide to celebrating your true authentic self and getting the life you want from social media sensation Charlotte Greedy.

Have you ever felt completely lost, stuck in a place you don't want to be?

One of Instagram's loudest and most loved voices, Charlotte Greedy had a rocky start in life. Now with her partner H, her two sons and her fur babies to contend with, every day is a joyful new lesson in learning to love herself again.

Honest and hilarious, You Do You shares Charlotte's real-life experiences and the lessons she's learnt along the way to inspire you to begin your own journey of self-love, confidence and help you build the life you truly deserve.

You Do You. Always. "

😬 :ROFLMAO:
HOW can she 'write' a book on self love and confidence when she manages neither of them things herself.

Reactions: 22
I havent been on here for a few weeks but I've literally ran over after just seeing her announcement! A book? A bleeping BOOK!!!! Lord give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if the book is based on her whole life or just her gram life from 2018

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The book deal has actually made me really angry.

Every word of it is an absolute lie. She's made her money by playing on her followers emotions. Made out she was just a struggling single mum who came from nothing. We all know what the truth there is.

Shes a sham. If it wasn't for her ITS deal I actually think she'd have gone quiet ages ago.

How can any business want to be associated with her? I've had to unfollow her its annoyed me so much. I can't bare to watch her fawn over her crappy book from now until January.

All the instahuns commenting...how many of them are going to spend £16.99 to read a ghost written pile of bollocks?

Tempted to email Penguin Random House. But what's the point? Every time anyone highlights to any company the terrible behaviour of the influencers theyre associated with you just get a bog standard response and no one ever does anything about it.

Shes a fat twit.

Reactions: 26
The book deal has actually made me really angry.

Every word of it is an absolute lie. She's made her money by playing on her followers emotions. Made out she was just a struggling single mum who came from nothing. We all know what the truth there is.

Shes a sham. If it wasn't for her ITS deal I actually think she'd have gone quiet ages ago.

How can any business want to be associated with her? I've had to unfollow her its annoyed me so much. I can't bare to watch her fawn over her crappy book from now until January.

All the instahuns commenting...how many of them are going to spend £16.99 to read a ghost written pile of bollocks?

Tempted to email Penguin Random House. But what's the point? Every time anyone highlights to any company the terrible behaviour of the influencers theyre associated with you just get a bog standard response and no one ever does anything about it.

Shes a fat twit.
Wonder if shes mentioned how she ripped old ppl off with thousands ...NO what about how she gets free stuff then flogs to mk a profit ...NO or harry drink driving or how shes pissed all the time ,or how about she never has a bliddy kids ....NO NO NO a book i definatly wont be buying to line her pockets ,add rather tit in my hands and clap ,what a joke she really is

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just do what people did to ptwm, go on the waterstones reviews, the amazon reviews (although the amazon ones have to be purchased i think) whsmith and ebury (owned by penguin) couldn't even advertise her book on social media because it was full of negative comments 🤣🤣 2 weeks later it was on sale!

• Heart
  • Haha
Just do what people did to ptwm, go on the waterstones reviews, the amazon reviews (although the amazon ones have to be purchased i think) whsmith and ebury (owned by penguin) couldn't even advertise her book on social media because it was full of negative comments 🤣🤣 2 weeks later it was on sale!
Abso-bloody-lutely
She might be able to delete negative comments on her insta page but she can't control amazon or penguin or any other account
This could backfire spectacularly on her

• Heart
Did she have a “rocky start in life” Wonder what her mum and dad will make of that. Unfortunately I think it will only be from when she moved into the council house and will just gloss over why she was a single mum 😡

Reactions: 8
Wonder if shes mentioned how she ripped old ppl off with thousands ...NO what about how she gets free stuff then flogs to mk a profit ...NO or harry drink driving or how shes pissed all the time ,or how about she never has a bliddy kids ....NO NO NO a book i definatly wont be buying to line her pockets ,add rather tit in my hands and clap ,what a joke she really is
Harry drink driving?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.