MissGreedysHome #17 Reno’s stopped, engagement party flopped, time for the next granny clothes flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the 'author' (I used that term loosely) doesn't set the price, amazon/publishers do. Amazon will drop the price by the time its released. They always do.

There are so many books out there like this one. There seems to be this trend for white, female influencers to do a self help book, Chessie King is one if them, I read hers and it was shite! There's 4 books on waterstones website titled 'You Do You' all the same content... very original

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t buy anything so called influencers try or do flog. You just paying for them for their lifestyle or the companies are where as real folk most can’t maintain that living but buying all they flogging

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm so bored of the "humble brag" that they all seem to do. If it wasn't for all if you ...love to moon and snack, little me can't believe it etc. No you're flogging something again. Just trying to hide behind being humble while bragging.
Also where did the message where she's contacting businesses to promote come from?

Edit
I made a typo but I'm going to suggest for thread title.
lucky me,here's my humble brag love you to the moon & snack!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m glad to see a few newbies to the thread who are seeing the light with this one!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I haven't seen Hinch or SS congratulate their bestie yet, or have I missed their comments?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Contents been shite because she is writing a book apparently. She does realise half the people who would of bought said book probably don’t follow anymore through her lack of content

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Stinky Soloman and Hinch havent commented and Adam just did clapping hands as far as i can see 😬

Funny none of her insta beasties congratulated her even after going to their weddings 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it like a vicky Patterson type book?!?! Where shes pretended shes happy but really battling alcoholism, settled for a fella cos shes getting old and desperate for a kid when he doesnt want one.... so really your extremely unhappy. Greedy half the time is having a bleeping melt down. The text must be size 18, seeing how thick the book is after seeing her holding the finished text which looked about 10 pages 🤣🤣 pile of 💩 half them pre orders will get cancelled. Feel for rylan with her shower of tit beating him to not spot... on amazon 😴 it will be in the pound shop next to hinchs by summer.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There's no way that book is gonna detail much about her past or if it does will it be a pack of lies, then the ex might pop up and decide to sell her side of the story

But can u imagine what the chapter titles would be 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

CHAPTER ONE
I was groomed by a girl

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it like a vicky Patterson type book?!?! Where shes pretended shes happy but really battling alcoholism, settled for a fella cos shes getting old and desperate for a kid when he doesnt want one.... so really your extremely unhappy. Greedy half the time is having a bleeping melt down. The text must be size 18, seeing how thick the book is after seeing her holding the finished text which looked about 10 pages 🤣🤣 pile of 💩 half them pre orders will get cancelled. Feel for rylan with her shower of tit beating him to not spot... on amazon 😴 it will be in the pound shop next to hinchs by summer.
Yes I thought the same sort of book. I wonder how well Vickys book did. Both are unhappy but trying to convince everybody what a wonderful life they have. If they’re were happy they wouldn’t feel the need to protest so much or be so condescending.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So her reel has had 31,580 likes but has been played 367, 712 times.
Definitely more 'trolls' as she calls them than genuine followers 🤣🤣
Quoting myself here, because I've just remembered- a few weeks ago Greedy said she had been shadow banned on the gram and she was asking why her engagement was low...

🤣🤣 the viewing figures compared to the 'likes' speak for themselves Greedy, people are waking up to you, and not many like you!! 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Saying she decided to put the launch date as January because everyone’s mental health is low then and the book will really help is the biggest load of tit I’ve ever heard… and in a way makes it sound like she’s profiting off of people’s mental health!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Saying she decided to put the launch date as January because everyone’s mental health is low then and the book will really help is the biggest load of tit I’ve ever heard… and in a way makes it sound like she’s profiting off of people’s mental health!
Does she not realise Christmas is literally the week before January so surely would be better if people get it at Christmas so they've got it for January??

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.