MissGreedysHome #17 Reno’s stopped, engagement party flopped, time for the next granny clothes flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I googled Charlotte Greedy book and the first link was her page on Penguin!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Imagine the content in the book.
Full of bullshit.
I bet her ex will be buying a copy to read

Reactions: 6
A third of her followers are people who don’t like her - the engagement on her posts show that x

Reactions: 4
I wonder if there's a chapter about how her ex apparently groomed her 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Also, I do not want her to say “I’ve written a book” she does not have the grammar skills to write a book.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder if there's a chapter about how her ex apparently groomed her 🤔
I'd be very suprised if there was any personal chapters in there at all. Its not really advertised as an autobiography is it. Will just be bullshit word vomit about how she made her Instagram page a success, and how others can be like her 🤣

Also, I do not want her to say “I’ve written a book” she does not have the grammar skills to write a book.
this!!🤣🤣 she can barely strong a coherent sentence together on her stories, nevermond write a whole book herself😵

Reactions: 3
The irony with this book “you do you” … the woman can’t even do herself - she’s clearly having some sort of MH crisis every other month (obvs for the content) then systematically copies every other z lister because she literally has no personality and has no idea who she is ? The house is now just copying SS and hinch, the tit she sells with ITS absolutely does not represent her troglodyte sense of style and outside of that she has nothing to offer. Maybe work out who you are before you start shovelling unsolicited advice eh Greedy ?

Reactions: 18
I find it hilarious that she is unable to "create" content for an IG that is supposed to be about her life doing house crap , but she can write a book?

I am sure it reads like a pinterest account. bits and bobs and quotes from random people. No wonder H started with the life coach crap . Sounds like C is tired of the house crap and trying to shift to motivational live your best life ( doing what ? ) be kind crap. but who wants life advice from someone who is actively depressed and obviously not happy with their own life.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god! It might have sold well back when she was in the other house but now surely no one needs motivation from her? Telling them to make their bed then get on the drink

Reactions: 12
I follow tired & tested and she’s always writing - not once have we seen greedy allude to spending large amounts of time doing something

Reactions: 6
I follow tired & tested and she’s always writing - not once have we seen greedy allude to spending large amounts of time doing something
Drinking. Eating. Sitting. Online shopping. Drinking. Dog walking.

I am sure she will say that writing this book is why her content is tit and we havent seen much of the house because shes probably pre recorded it to relate to book posts/ads

Reactions: 8
Will just be bullshit word vomit about how she made her Instagram page a success, and how others can be like her 🤣
Interesting when the influencer market is already heavily saturated. How much longer are people going to be aspiring to make it big on social media.. 🤷‍♀️

It's not like a "how to be happy" kind of book where anybody can follow steps to find their peace.. surely she can't be encouraging lots of others to turn their lives around by using Instagram in the same way she did? She got lucky, there was no skill or talent involved.

Maybe she's creating some kind of social media MLM 🙄

Reactions: 8
A book? I would be surprised if she can pronounce book if her pronunciation of YouTube is anything to go by, never mind write one. Fanny

• Haha
I’m going to leave this here …..

This is on Amazon ….
Noooo this is a lie.. I can't, literally vommed a bit in my mouth 🤣🤣🤣🤮🤮🤮

Who the duck is gonna buy that tit? Not even to burn 🔥 I'm done with the Internet today.

Reactions: 7
Omg a book 😂😂😂 that’s the funniest thing I’ve heard all day. I can just imagine the reviews now. What on earth? 🤡 why would anyone want to take advice from someone who is so far from having their tit together it’s unreal 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.