MissGreedysHome #17 Reno’s stopped, engagement party flopped, time for the next granny clothes flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where's the demand for a book. It's not like she's constantly doing TV/Radio interviews and a household name. Can anyone get a book these days?
People will preorder it and it'll come in March, they'll blame royal mail for post delays and people will be like wtf when did I order this rubbish.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hahahahha as if she has got a book coming out!!! Who does she think she is?!?! Typical narcissist thinking she's more important than she actually is. So bizarre!!! Hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly how can she seriously say she has the life she wants? She hates her house and half the time has saidshe can't be bothered.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The Amazon link says her 2 dogs are Kobe and Winnie, it’s Minnie isn’t it. Wasn’t Winnie the one they didn’t get?
If it’s a motivational book what’s the betting H the life coach/lackey has actually written it. Greedy’s far too lazy and we all know she can’t meet a deadline 🙄

• Haha
Does anyone else think she’s really petty with the amount of times she digs her out? I feel like it’s becoming a bit of an obsession with her 🤣🤣
I'm honestly always surprised that they don't get on. They seem like exactly the same person sometimes. It's like they're made for each other.

Reactions: 4
Is her life that remarkable it deserves a book? I don't understand what is interesting about anything she's done, apart from the scamming... but no doubt that will be glossed over.

I’m going to leave this here …..

This is on Amazon ….
Can't wait to see the reviews
Has she published it her self? What publishers would want that scrubbers life story?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Who actually checks these z-listers out before they ask them to bring out a book? Unbelievable. I’ve only noticed her since coming onto Tattle earlier this year so haven’t seen what she was like before she moved house. So far I haven’t seen her do anything other than drink daily, stuff her face and show a collection of Crocs. Oh and do a pretend breakdown because everyone sussed her out!

Reactions: 12
The Amazon link says her 2 dogs are Kobe and Winnie, it’s Minnie isn’t it. Wasn’t Winnie the one they didn’t get?
If it’s a motivational book what’s the betting H the life coach/lackey has actually written it. Greedy’s far too lazy and we all know she can’t meet a deadline 🙄
And the fact greedy can't even string a sentence together and doesn't even know what half the words mean that come out her mouth 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And the fact greedy can't even string a sentence together and doesn't even know what half the words mean that come out her mouth 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Imagine if she does the audio book aswell, imagine having to listen to that down a microphone slurping and spitting her way through that trash book 🤣🤣🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
duck me, says she's helped businesses by tagging them in content, what like Amazon, Swan and Gousto, yeah I bet all their profits come from her tagging them in her stories 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her best mate parttimeworkingmummy had a job with her recent book reviews 🤣🤣 her book was in the 99p sale bucket after 2 weeks so let's hope greedys is the same lol.
Who's her publisher??
Ptwm couldn't even advertise on whsmith or penguins social media pages because of the negative comments 🤣
That's gonna happen to Greedy ain't it.
All the past coming back
Karma always catches up with you in the end

Can't wait to see the reviews
Has she published it her self? What publishers would want that scrubbers life story?
Bantam press who are part of penguin random house so not self published

She’ll be at the thirsty elephant spitting into her stella it’s been leaked 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.