MissGreedysHome #17 Reno’s stopped, engagement party flopped, time for the next granny clothes flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't Har do a motivational course???was this lead by the book i wonder ??

Omg a book by a scammer...cant wait for amazon reviews that Greedy cant control

Piss off out with your mate again and eat food and drink that you said 2 days ago you were cutting back on...hypocritical lying scammer

Reactions: 15
I wonder who proof read this? Surely not penguin.... The famous publisher! The quote itself needs a bit of improvement on fekking grammar. I do really want to see what her book is like, solely to crease laughing. I'll wait a week after launch and rummage around the bins in her local area. At least then I'll preserve some sort of dignity

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I wonder who proof read this? Surely not penguin.... The famous publisher! The quote itself needs a bit of improvement on fekking grammar. I do really want to see what her book is like, solely to crease laughing. I'll wait a week after launch and rummage around the bins in her local area. At least then I'll preserve some sort of dignity
And can we have a amen to the mighty greedy 😒😒

Reactions: 2
Noooo this is a lie.. I can't, literally vommed a bit in my mouth 🤣🤣🤣🤮🤮🤮

Who the duck is gonna buy that tit? Not even to burn 🔥 I'm done with the Internet today.
I cannot understand how they can justify £16.99 for a book… once a scammer, always a scammer!!!

Reactions: 9
Its hilarious how she has brought out a book to encourage and motivate people to have a better life when her life consists of binge drinking every day because shes a functioning alcoholic, eating crappy food like mash gravy and mushy peas for her dinner and chocolate for breakfast, she has 4 days out of 7 away from her "job" because she needs time to herself, she has a breakdown if someone tells her that her shoes are on the wrong feet and she feeds her kids cheap microwave meals and tinned hotdogs 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
duck me, she couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery let alone someone else's life!
Penguin just go for anyone at the minute, I wouldn't say they are a great source for literature, they just want the money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Chapter 3: How to fleece money out the vulnerable….and get away with it 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Should of made a book called .. how to get your partners to do exactly what you want them too
😜

And how to afford to eat out every night ...

Reactions: 15
I can't believe it I'm literally gob smacked! Her management team want sacking for this idea honestly she's not interesting enough! She's not a life coach, she barely cleans or does diy anymore. She has literally seen Stace and Hinch do it and thought yeah I could.

Guess any fucker can publish a book and they really are desperate for cash for the house cause I'm shocked.

The issue is with this kinda stuff now is influencers who clean and do diy are also not doing too well its a bit of a saturated market as there are so many hinching their houses and they've all got to try break into it. The only reason she's still going is because she lucked out with a clothing range, so making people believe she can help them with thst title is a lie.

I think she's counting all her eggs and doesnt trust ITS..

Reactions: 10
Wow I genuinely cannot believe that someone like her has a book deal. She defo cannot sort her own tit out without giving advice to others. Think it will be full of quotes like live, laugh, love when in reality it should be scam, steal and swindle

Reactions: 11
Il wait for the sequel from Emma... Emma if ur reading this please f7ck her right back. I hope she's put some of her past in there so Emma can slam her down take her to court and take that smug smile off her face. Won't so smug then the little scammer!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.