MissGreedysHome #17 Reno’s stopped, engagement party flopped, time for the next granny clothes flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who are these people setting all they reminders? Why?
How do book deals work? What percentage will penguin get and what will she get? Everytime I read penguin it reminds me of children's books - right enough she has got the mind of a child. Her 6 year old is probably more mature than her. Scary she's raising children.

However if the ex wants to keep the peace she won't say nothing no matter how bad it is, she never about the grooming. Does she still fancy greedy? Because if someone made me out to groom someone I sure as hell would say something! Maybe she still has a soft spot for her..who knows

Reactions: 8
Can you imagine the number of spelling and grammar mistakes in this best seller 🤣 She really thinks she's a celeb doesn't she.
All her book will consist of is Scam, slurp, Eat out, repeat.
I bet this women's never read a book in her life. Give me strength she is the most uneducated person who would have no idea where to start with wtiting a paragraph let alone a chapter. It wouldn't surprise me if Hagrid is her editor, although she's not exactly the brains in this whole scamming operation is she
😂
I look forward to reading the reviews.

Who are these people setting all they reminders? Why?
How do book deals work? What percentage will penguin get and what will she get? Everytime I read penguin it reminds me of children's books - right enough she has got the mind of a child. Her 6 year old is probably more mature than her. Scary she's raising children.

However if the ex wants to keep the peace she won't say nothing no matter how bad it is, she never about the grooming. Does she still fancy greedy? Because if someone made me out to groom someone I sure as hell would say something! Maybe she still has a soft spot for her..who knows
Yes but knowing greedy she probably threatens her ex to keep quiet or she won't see the kids.
The people on here that know them. Do you agree

Reactions: 3
Yes but knowing greedy she probably threatens her ex to keep quiet or she won't see the kids.
The people on here that know them. Do you agree
There's no way she'd get away with that.

Reactions: 1
Same publishing house as SS & Hinch

Even if just a third of her followers purchase that’s a lot of wonga!
Ahh so that explains the tend friendship then!
I actually can’t believe this is true, honestly I’m so shocked , how is she inspiring. The only thing she inspires in people is too part with their hard earned cash.
As her bestie hinch would say ‘I have no words’ what the actual…

Reactions: 2
Do you think she will be as cocky about this book as she was with her ITS collections??
"Its going to sell out guys so get it quick" 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I've seen it on amazon.. is the mind bit the money you were raising for your cousin Charl? How many miles did you do for him again?

Incredibly modest isn't she, helped loads of tiny struggling businesses 🙄
They shouldn't have used charities as a plural... shes only raised money for ONE mental health charity and still she didn't do anything that she said she would! Making out like shes constantly donating to charities when shes done it twice 🙄

I’ve listened to a few podcasts where people have released books (small time followings but interesting stories) and deals that they have had you have to sell a certain amount before you see a penny. Others only get 5% then the publisher gets the rest. I don’t know what penguins book fee/set up would be but I hope this is a flop. Maybe one person here can take one for the team and read it and just tell us what it says in it in a few bullet pints, can’t imagine there would be much more than a few to sum up the whole book 😂

Reactions: 6
I’ve listened to a few podcasts where people have released books (small time followings but interesting stories) and deals that they have had you have to sell a certain amount before you see a penny. Others only get 5% then the publisher gets the rest. I don’t know what penguins book fee/set up would be but I hope this is a flop. Maybe one person here can take one for the team and read it and just tell us what it says in it in a few bullet pints, can’t imagine there would be much more than a few to sum up the whole book 😂
Yeh she would have received an advance, then the sales of the books would initially pay that back first, plus the cut for the publishers, then after all that she will get a small percentage per book sale. Not sure how it works if she doesn't make the advance back though 🤔

Reactions: 4
With someone like penguin she will have had an advance on projected sales/profits which is why the bathrooms & kitchens are being done

Reactions: 13
I wonder if this was part of the "breakdown part1 " she had when she explained about her ex and how she wasn't part of it??
That way she's "cleared" herself of any wrong doing when this paperback pisstake comes out....

H is just such under the thumb now. Like a kept woman as Greedy has the power and she does as she's told. She must feel like she's had her identity took away slightly surley? She's hardly any independence now without greedy in her shadow...even her netball team has greedy grabber there

Reactions: 10
I wonder if this was part of the "breakdown part1 " she had when she explained about her ex and how she wasn't part of it??
That way she's "cleared" herself of any wrong doing when this paperback pisstake comes out....

H is just such under the thumb now. Like a kept woman as Greedy has the power and she does as she's told. She must feel like she's had her identity took away slightly surley? She's hardly any independence now without greedy in her shadow...even her netball team has greedy grabber there
H is the live in nanny and nothing else. Greedy was away all weekend while H looked after her boys then she was out again last night while H stayed in looking after the boys again. H seems to do more for those boys than Greedy these days

Reactions: 11
I really doubt she will address anything to do with her Ex and that situation .
I am sure this book is nothing serious, more of a if you are sad smile kinda crap .

Reactions: 7
So her lack of content is due to nerves about tomorrow, her contents tit every week is this her excuse for every other week of the year

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.