MissGreedysHome #17 Reno’s stopped, engagement party flopped, time for the next granny clothes flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gets on my nerves with all this crap about omg this is the biggest thing iv ever done.... how about you actually start with some content??? Because its tit!
Its probably a book and it will just all be a load of made up tit to make her sound like hinch or SS. 😴😴😴

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Only thing good about it possibly being a book is, if she has been untruthful (likely 🤣)or twisted the narrative of her past to suit her (very likely🤦🏻‍♀️) Emma can quite easily put the truth out if it paints her badly and Greedy as a poor innocent victim and I am hear for that !!!

Reactions: 9
Only thing good about it possibly being a book is, if she has been untruthful (likely 🤣)or twisted the narrative of her past to suit her (very likely🤦🏻‍♀️) Emma can quite easily put the truth out if it paints her badly and Greedy as a poor innocent victim and I am hear for that !!!
She will have to be very careful if it is a book, it could blow up in her face. Greedy could see herself in court. Watch this space we are all waiting for this.😏😒🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m going to leave this here …..

This is on Amazon ….
Ahhh duck offfffffffffffffffff

raised loads of money?! Give over!! She walked about 2 mins and never showed any more and then raffled off a dress but didn’t show how much was actually raised or given to the charity. instagram is actually a load of bollocks and these insta huns need shutting down not given another platform to spread their tit.
Her content will be 6 months of ads for this waste of paper, feel sorry for the poor fuckers who end up with this as an Xmas present.
Let’s just hope she gets caught out on her lies in print and is taken down.

I’m going to leave this here …..

This is on Amazon ….
How is this 'giving back?

She's a con artist, she can have all the materialistic things in the world but she still won't shake off her repulsive past

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Honest and hilarious, You Do You shares Charlotte's real-life experiences and the lessons she's learnt along the way to inspire you to begin your own journey of self-love, confidence and help you build the life you truly deserve.

You Do You. Always.

She hasn't learnt anything, take take take any gives duck all back.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How is this 'giving back?

She's a con artist, she can have all the materialistic things in the world but she still won't shake off her repulsive past
Says it’s a guide to getting the life you want.
So basically a book all about how to lie and cheat your way through life, and how to use instagram as a platform to make money from idiots

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Says it’s a guide to getting the life you want.
So basically a book all about how to lie and cheat your way through life, and how to use instagram as a platform to make money from idiots
Hopefully it's a massive flop 🙌

Reactions: 7
Can't wait to read the reviews 🙄😆 hopefully someone will comment about her being a scammer 👍
Shes definitely not inspirational and she doesn't give back.
Although I knew it would be a book, shes going to be unbearable with her big-headed tit now

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Weird she’s doing an ‘inspirational’ guide when she’s never done any content of the sort 😂

How the actual hell does a lying, cheating, scammer get a book deal?! She’s going to be even more unbearable and smug now, this has got to be the beginning of her downfall. It only takes a quick search of “Charlotte Greedy” and it brings people here! She can’t cope with a few trolls in her inbox how will she cope when the newspapers hear about her book and do a review?! I really hope it happens and the truth finally comes out!! Your past is coming to get you miss greedy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How the actual hell does a lying, cheating, scammer get a book deal?! She’s going to be even more unbearable and smug now, this has got to be the beginning of her downfall. It only takes a quick search of “Charlotte Greedy” and it brings people here! She can’t cope with a few trolls in her inbox how will she cope when the newspapers hear about her book and do a review?! I really hope it happens and the truth finally comes out!! Your past is coming to get you miss greedy!!
Her best mate parttimeworkingmummy had a job with her recent book reviews 🤣🤣 her book was in the 99p sale bucket after 2 weeks so let's hope greedys is the same lol.
Who's her publisher??
Ptwm couldn't even advertise on whsmith or penguins social media pages because of the negative comments 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honest and hilarious, You Do You shares Charlotte's real-life experiences and the lessons she's learnt along the way to inspire you to begin your own journey of self-love, confidence and help you build the life you truly deserve.

You Do You. Always.

She hasn't learnt anything, take take take any gives duck all back.
She doesn't even have self confidence. She's not confident at all. The life she truly deserves is one where she disappears and is actually held accountable for her actions.

Eta: £16.99?! For a book not being released until January. F that.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she actually thinks people won’t have some sort of idea what she’s hinting at. It’s a simple Google search and it came up.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she actually thinks people won’t have some sort of idea what she’s hinting at. It’s a simple Google search and it came up.
Someone's also posted it and tagged her in it so it now shows on her tagged photos on insta

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.