MissGreedysHome #15 Big red face, such a disgrace, H driving hungover all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like more crap she’s shooting today. As for every shot of her smiling with her tongue pushing again her teeth, it’s seriously giving me the ick 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Why are her teeth always out, she’s constantly got her gob open catching flies it does my head in!!!

Reactions: 6
This was removed because of nudity 🤣🤣
I bet she’s just saying that as it hadn’t had many views and then gives her the excuse to put it on her main grid as a reel to up her engagement 🤷🏻‍♀️ I maybe being cynical but I can’t see that being removed for nudity. I’ve seen people wearing a lot less on Instagram than that 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She is so full of nonsense. Body suits are not ideal for those who want to draw attention away from unwanted lbs or problem areas. Not what she should be wearing . Also she looks like the batman penguin guy in that black bathing suit . some sort of modest 2 piece would be much more flattering for her Weeble like body shape.

The food doesn't look horrible but it looks like they just keep going to a coffee shop or cafe. No actual meal

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hate how she says "if you know me you know "
sorry we all dont know you as well as Stace & Jem.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she staying in Manchester tonight? Why can’t she go right home to her boys? She’s a grade A bleep

Reactions: 5
Exactly why not just fly to Cardiff, getting a plane is not difficult
She said the other day she’s scared to fly by herself that’s why she was going to and from Manchester. Don’t understand if her manager was with her, why he couldn’t have travelled with her from Wales? Also proves that ITS don’t value her as much as they do others. They’ve put on a chauffeur driven V Class Mercedes to take Jac Jossa, her manager and MUA back to Essex on more than one occasion and Essex is further from Manchester than Wales is 🤷🏻‍♀️
Surely the money Greedys getting paid for her tit collections she could have paid and got back to her house tonight 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Right so the flight to Manchester was at 3pm, the flight to Bristol was at 4:05pm. She literally could have arrived at the same time, gone through security together then she went to a bar until her flight which I'm sure she wouldn't mind, then been home tonight. I'm not surprised if it's an excuse for another night in a hotel.

Reactions: 10
She said the other day she’s scared to fly by herself that’s why she was going to and from Manchester. Don’t understand if her manager was with her, why he couldn’t have travelled with her from Wales? Also proves that ITS don’t value her as much as they do others. They’ve put on a chauffeur driven V Class Mercedes to take Jac Jossa, her manager and MUA back to Essex on more than one occasion and Essex is further from Manchester than Wales is 🤷🏻‍♀️
Surely the money Greedys getting paid for her tit collections she could have paid and got back to her house tonight 🤦🏻‍♀️
but surely she could have got a train home if she’s missing her boys so much? And she’s just had a bereavement in her family xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
but surely she could have got a train home if she’s missing her boys so much? And she’s just had a bereavement in her family xxx
Exactly. She could have got a train or a car home in my opinion but obviously ITS weren’t prepared to pay for a car to take her back to Wales so she’s selfishly decided to stay in a hotel instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.