Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Harriet is a absolute fucking mugg...... she must prefer the kids over greedy for sure cos anyone else would be say WHAT THE FUCK. Shes been on holiday spent a few hours with the kids. Who are her absolute world bullshit bullshit bullshit then fucked off back out. At least take the love of your life out with you for fuck sakesssssss.... why would you even want to go out after not seeing your family for a few days..

Reactions: 19
Jesus Christ!!!! Nan dies, absolutely devastated, then goes for a weekend away to trolomon's! Bestest friends ever and yet they're only now tagging each other and taking photos........ And H wishing the favourite one a happy birthday! I've literally spewed IN MY OWN MOUTH a million times already watching these stories over the weekend. Talk about fame hungry!

• Heart
  • Haha
Did H really say she didn’t get ‘laid’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ Fucking hell, lengths you have to go to for a shag with Greedy, some relationship they have. Clearly Greedy is not in to H, she just wants the lesbian relationship and engagement for the Gram because she probably thinks it makes her edgy.
First holiday away just the two of you should have been a right shag fest (who says things like this 😂🙈 just couldn’t think of another way to put it!) but nope just a content trip including time for 3 trips to the Eiffel Tower but not even a quickie after you get engaged 😂

• Haha

Passthecake

Hs story "I'm ready and excited" "just need to finish packing, get dressed and go". Then you're not ready hun.

• Haha

Ello_Ello_4

Wow I know people deal with grief differently but when my granny died could I hell go for a weekend away at a stranger's house, then off abroad and out the pub to celebrate anything. Her fake "can't wait to get home to my babies" for 5 minutes before I'm out on the piss...again!

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
10 photos on her grid of their weekend at pickle cottage whereas Stacey just mentioned her briefly on her stories. Sorry Charl Stacey obviously doesn’t feel the same about your ‘friendship’ as you do. You were never going to be deemed special enough to make it onto her actual grid 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Did H really say she didn’t get ‘laid’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ Fucking hell, lengths you have to go to for a shag with Greedy, some relationship they have. Clearly Greedy is not in to H, she just wants the lesbian relationship and engagement for the Gram because she probably thinks it makes her edgy.
The relationship is definitely one sided. She does nothing for H. She's so selfish

• Heart
Mad to me they planned this trip (don't believe for one second it was a suprise) they didn't think to bring the children? Surely you'd want your children to be apart of something so special?

• Sad
  • Heart

Parry1988

VIP Member
More free stuff for the greedy lazy cow 🙄🙄 I complained to ghd the other day for gifting hinch £500+ of free stuff that could have gone to a bunch of people who are struggling at the moment not a millionaire, it's sickening just puts you off buying anything from these companies when they gift stuff to insta huns 🤬🤬

• Angry

cantthinkofaname2

Chatty Member
So after catching up on the thread….

It was her ‘beloved’ nan’s funeral yet greedy guts is more interested in pedalling the fake as fuck video of her kids and commenting using her dog’s profile?

I’d say I was surprised but considering she’s given no fucks at all about her grandad/family since her nan’s passing….. 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

bubbity09

Like fuck did she think the buffet was for her. Obnoxious cunt. She marched up in her crocs and raided the buffet, taking dinner home for Hagrid

• Angry
  • Haha

Incywincy

Chatty Member
Without any comment I showed MrIW the vid of the parachute suit and he said

"I don't understand how she's become a fashion icon?"

I told him it was ITS..

He said

"In the style of what? A sanitary towel with a massive forehead" 🤣🤣

• Haha

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Greedy will literally go to the opening of an envelope just to get away drink & eat! Good job them kids have Harriet & the other dodgy jail bird parent 👏🏻

• Haha

DaimIt

VIP Member
She really thinks shes miss celebrity and her freinds had also planned buffet at the pub ?

Go home and be with your kids . Im sure she will say she doesnt even have the kids right now etc. All the more worse because that means you gave up time with them knowing they d be gone when you returned. Disgusting.

Also i cannot stand people who think their birthday is a numerous day long event. Even jesus only got one day!

B_ee

Chatty Member
Greedy copying others again. Her mate PTWM had a surprise trip for her birthday (she was so disappointed in the destination it was hilarious) so Old Greedy Guts here has said to H let's pretend Paris is a surprise I will get some great content just like my scamming pal did.

A surprise trip is my worst nightmare. I need to plan and prepare according to where I am going. No one is planning to jet me off anywhere anytime soon though 🙈

Sween44

Chatty Member
As if her Nans just died and she’s spent the weekend at Stacy Solomon’s house and says her Nan would’ve wanted her to go . Actions speak louder than words and we all know old Greedy guts couldn’t give a flying fuck about her family with this latest stunt . And the mother of the year award goes to Greedy who chooses a photo shoot in Portugal over staying home and spending time with her grieving kids so just shows you that she’s the biggest cunt going .

• Heart