Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liltatling

VIP Member
Why the balloons? Surely them just saying 'marry harry' or whatever the chuff they said would do. Why the cringey t-shirts and balloons? And then did they just get chucked away when they did the video? Or else how would Greedy not have seen them? Not as if they could be hidden in the house....they haven't got anywhere to hide anything they've got no stuff

Reactions: 18

Carly95

I normally just lurk in and out of Greedys threads but she’s 100000% getting engaged, as soon as I saw the story revealing it was Paris they were going to I ran here!!!
I'm a lurker too, but I've nearly broke my neck running here after watching those stories. What a pair of embarrassing t.w.ats! And greedy is as thick as a whale sandwich. She was giving me a violent pain in the stomach the way she was pronouncing YouTube. Wtf is she saying it like that

• Haha
  • Heart

Forthecraic

Chatty Member
don’t need curtains they are never home. Pillow princess could not possibly do diy, below her now, them days are gone. Along with gusto cooking, brushing stairs, school runs, weekends at home with children/dogs, walking the dogs …..

Apparently ONE of the boys had asked for just ONE gift for Christmas, pool table. Tattle already knew this as she followed the companies page on Instagram. not gifted so it’s never been mentioned /played with. Boys don’t have time due to rarely being at greedys house either.

Iseeyou2020

Chatty Member
I've just added it all up properly excluding the blankets and cushions which didn't have a price, but it cost £500+, imagine living in a council house one year to being able to spend £500+ on a 9 year olds birthday party, not to mention her 30th tomorrow, I'm guessing they will be pissing around £2k up the wall this weekend!

• Angry

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Everytime she brings out a new collection its always "her best one yet" "can't wait to show you guys, your not ready for this" yet you barely see her wear any of it cos she lives in ber gym leggings & oversized T. Shirt. Same with Iconic, they pay her to flog their makeup, but day to day she dosent wear makeup. & has even admitted several times, she's not a girly girl & dosent have a clue about putting makeup on etc. Boils my piss she gets all this money for doing a bit of flogging & is shit at it.
All the other ITS girls send her girly floaty bits out of their collection too & she trys it on to show the gram for it never to be seen again! 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart

Pollypocket7

Her and H are so awkward together it’s like it doesn’t come naturally to them, and everything if just for “the gram” image living your life to please other people :( poor boys didn’t get to enjoy any of the celebrations

Star15sh

VIP Member
It's not really a surprise engagement if you've been asking H for ages to marry you and if you go to Paris it's bloody obvious...this pair couldn't be spontaneous without trying.
And I'll say it again why hasn't H got a ring?!

Sheep bleep

So Greedy hates negatively from us so called "trolls" yet she's decided to invite us all to watch her every move in a vlog 😂 She's such a tool, more negatively coming your way that's for sure. She has better learn to become thick skinned as she needs to expect more people calling her out on her past and conning ways.
I bet money that this trip was planned... We can use it as part of our "Vlog" and claim it all back from the tax man... I see right through this women, honestly I can't wait for her bubble to burst and she is finally exposed for what she is!!

• Heart

Be kond

Chatty Member
How does she look up and see H down on one knee please? If she looked up shed have she’d be looking straight over the duckers head

• Haha

LilToes

VIP Member
Went on insta and swan have a video up of a new podcast coming soon. The first person on this video was bloody greedy! I’m disgusted that they are giving her this hype considering they were notified of her and Harriet drink driving and driving hungover! Disgusting brand, they have lost a customer 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick

Parry1988

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
A spontaneous loving family moment?no no a set up engagement for Insta / utoob content 🤑

• Haha

Nic31

Why would the buffet be for her? Why would she think this? The world doesn't revolve around you greedy. When will she realise this? I hope she gets knocked down a peg or 2 soon. She needs a reality check. Not everyone wants to celebrate your shitty its collection? What baffles me Is that why would you just walk into a pub and there be a buffet waiting for you? Maybe she thought it was for her cause she's there everyday and she thought they were expecting her. Fuck off ya rocket

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I'd like to think that SS hasn't done a grid post because she knows she will get loads of negative comments about greedy and some truths about her too!

• Heart

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
Yeah I hadn’t heard about her at all until I saw something on another thread and you are right she is a nobody. If she is sad enough to go through her stories to see who doesn’t follow her then blocks then I will be next but not to worry, Tattle will be sure to keep me updated 😆
I block everyone whose thread I follow on Tattle, unblock their Insta's to watch their stories if I want to, then block them again after watching - that way you're in control of watching them when you want to and not at the mercy of their manic blocking fingers!!!

• Haha