MissGreedysHome #15 Big red face, such a disgrace, H driving hungover all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello new to the forum actually found it googling for info on another instagrammer but then found this thread and wanted to come on here and say how awful I think she is. I've been following her for some time as I genuinely thought she was a poor single mum who had done her council house up on a budget after escaping domestic abuse.
Well since she bought this place I've been listening to some of her stories and omg what really annoyed me the other day was when she was talking about her dining room table and how it had been gifted but she had been finding faults with it every time it was delivered anyway she said the one she currently had was still not perfect and listed what was wrong with it and then said as soon as she had got a new one she would be gifting this broken one to a family in need. It was as though she thought she was really doing something nice like she couldn't be seen dead with a broken table but another family could make do with it and what passed me off even more is it was a gifted item so not a charitable thing at all and now she's banging on about being best friends with Solomon. I used to reply to a few bits on her stories but never got any replies obviously because I only have like 200 followers but anyone with thousands or millions of followers she jumps on to like a flea
She wasn't in a domestic abuse relationship. Her ex went to prison because she scammed thousands of pounds from elderly vulnerable people.
That's why greedy was given the council house

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hello new to the forum actually found it googling for info on another instagrammer but then found this thread and wanted to come on here and say how awful I think she is. I've been following her for some time as I genuinely thought she was a poor single mum who had done her council house up on a budget after escaping domestic abuse.
Well since she bought this place I've been listening to some of her stories and omg what really annoyed me the other day was when she was talking about her dining room table and how it had been gifted but she had been finding faults with it every time it was delivered anyway she said the one she currently had was still not perfect and listed what was wrong with it and then said as soon as she had got a new one she would be gifting this broken one to a family in need. It was as though she thought she was really doing something nice like she couldn't be seen dead with a broken table but another family could make do with it and what passed me off even more is it was a gifted item so not a charitable thing at all and now she's banging on about being best friends with Solomon. I used to reply to a few bits on her stories but never got any replies obviously because I only have like 200 followers but anyone with thousands or millions of followers she jumps on to like a flea
Yep she thinks she's miss high and mighty on insta, especially since she's now bestmates with ss.
I think she hates to think there are other insta acc who are doing better than her.
Her content is awful, nothing relatable. It's just ad after ad.
But there are new accounts growing out there and your 5 mins of fame with ITS will soon come to an end greedy. ( especially as she does not even wear her own range)
Your bubble will burst at some point

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes I followed her then too and actually liked her. I used to put nice comments on her posts etc.. never got a reply but the first time I put a negative comment on her post it was deleted and I was blocked straight away. She’s a thieving con woman who only cares where the money is coming from and duck everyone else including her poor dead nan! 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She blocked me too for disagreeing with her on one of her voting polls. Imagine having the time to filter through followers to block

Doing something for her nan? Who's that? She's not mentioned her since she's been dead but planting a new flower for her will make it all better I'm sure, so she can go on living her life like she's still here🍷

Reactions: 12
So her new collection drops on Wednesday? Ash’s swimwear drops today, Gemma Atkinson has a range out on Monday and Adam has just said Jac Jossa has another collection dropping Tuesday. Good luck to Greedy selling hers out with them three all launching new collections before her 🙄 I know she thinks she’s their most important collab but actions speak louder than words and she is definitely not one of the chosen ones 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Funny how all of a sudden it’s lazy family time with the boys think she following all these posts think it’s little too late if I’m honest… still think she a waste of space!!!

Reactions: 16
Trying to sell her tatt that she doesn’t or wouldnt wear herself. Nah your okay thanks.

Reactions: 10
She wants the money without putting effort into her account, she’s a fucken joke and her content is dire, she does duck all anymore apart from getting pissed. And she looked absolutely awful on yesterday’s stories, she needs to lay off the booze

Reactions: 13
She wasn't in a domestic abuse relationship. Her ex went to prison because she scammed thousands of pounds from elderly vulnerable people.
That's why greedy was given the council house
Aww I'm sure I see years ago her stories saying she had been given in because of domestic abuse!! Maybe I read it wrong but I'm pretty sure that's is what I remember seeing on there! X

Reactions: 2
Attention seeking , over the top , Bell end ❗❗❗
Makes my teeth itch , I'm uncomfortable just watching her ,not funny or entertaining in any way , just embarrassing
I can’t bear her face when she stops smiling, goes all serious singing face, mouth half open, that’s my ick

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When is she going to announce that she is starting to sell The Body Shop shite?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Aww I'm sure I see years ago her stories saying she had been given in because of domestic abuse!! Maybe I read it wrong but I'm pretty sure that's is what I remember seeing on there! X
She says alot of rubbish when she's trying to pull a sob story. Abit like when she said she didn't know her ex was scamming pensioners, yet she was in the office and spending the cash 🤔 shes an exaggerated liar

She looks like a hard boiled egg with the speckled shell still on 🤮 why would anyone take makeup advice from her?? Big puffy moon face 🤢 Fuckin Nanny McPhee with that hair & that tablecloth she’s wearing 😂😂😂😂
She certainly doesnt look fantastic ,she looks pug fkn ugly

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes I followed her then too and actually liked her. I used to put nice comments on her posts etc.. never got a reply but the first time I put a negative comment on her post it was deleted and I was blocked straight away. She’s a thieving con woman who only cares where the money is coming from and duck everyone else including her poor dead nan! 🤬🤬

She's just horrible and definitely fame hungry and she talks so fast it's annoying like she doesn't take a breath lol

Reactions: 8
For me it was when she came back from Lapland and said “Guys if you’ve not been then you must. It’s a once in a lifetime trip! - I’ve just booked again for next year..” F-Meeeee!!!! Absolutely zero grasp of reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I remember this too!
The only abuse that happened there was them stealing thousands from old people ,the lowest of the low i say ,and greedy new exactly what was going on as she was spending it ,shes a scum bag ,and now umpa lumpa doing same by ripping ppl off to keep up with greedys life style ,there not influencers there fkn scum bags

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.