MissGreedysHome #15 Big red face, such a disgrace, H driving hungover all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes caught me on such a bad day today. I normally don't pay any attention to her airy fairy bullshit but she's so patronising. I'm having the worst week and I wish I had the option to "not put too much pressure on myself". I have to get up and function because I have tit to do. I can't just pot a fecking rose and say that's me done for today and give myself a pat on the back. She needs a sharp dose of reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Shes caught me on such a bad day today. I normally don't pay any attention to her airy fairy bullshit but she's so patronising. I'm having the worst week and I wish I had the option to "not put too much pressure on myself". I have to get up and function because I have tit to do. I can't just pot a fecking rose and say that's me done for today and give myself a pat on the back. She needs a sharp dose of reality.
So well said! She hasn’t got a bloody clue and could not care less!

Reactions: 7
Without the kids today aggggain. I know she shares custody but considering she was away all of last week why would she not be with them. She is a terrible mother

Reactions: 9
So apparently she’s nervous about her ITS launch 🙄 only 5 days ago she said I quote ‘I hope there’s enough stock for you all’ but now she’s losing sleep over it 🤦🏻‍♀️ More like she realised Gemma & Jacs collections are both launching before hers 😂 I know it’s all ITS crap, but we know that Greedys range will definitely be the worse out of the three 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And they say they don't photoshop 🤣 look at her face, she's definitely not that pretty or slim in the cheeks 🤣🤣
Look at her peg leg. It's defo been photoshopped. One is definitely bigger than the other.
It's a pity they cant Photoshop that awful god of hers .. her tongue and teeth are clearly too big for her mouth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Without the kids today aggggain. I know she shares custody but considering she was away all of last week why would she not be with them. She is a terrible mother
She couldnt give a shite about those kids ,only person she thinks about is herself ,shes a 1st class selfish twit

And they say they don't photoshop 🤣 look at her face, she's definitely not that pretty or slim in the cheeks 🤣🤣
Frisby and all the other ITS people are bullshitters every last 1 ,all there bothered about is selling there shite ,every single pic is photo shopped ,as not 1 of them look decent in REAL LIFE

Reactions: 9
Begging for a discount code for a shaver case 🖕 go duck off, I'd rather burn the hairs off my legs than use her code. All Instagram is, is another way to scam people out of money.

Plus is £40 really that cheap for an ugly light fitting? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The light fitment being so cheap. Was expecting £10 /£15 not £40.00. OK its not exorbitant but to a lot it's food shopping or toward being warm. I hate this influencer shite so much. Greedy you're not special you're at most pondlife hun!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Did we ever find out the surprise that was really different for her and she was so excited to share it......... all iv seen is in the style shite 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Went on insta and swan have a video up of a new podcast coming soon. The first person on this video was bloody greedy! I’m disgusted that they are giving her this hype considering they were notified of her and Harriet drink driving and driving hungover! Disgusting brand, they have lost a customer 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Went on insta and swan have a video up of a new podcast coming soon. The first person on this video was bloody greedy! I’m disgusted that they are giving her this hype considering they were notified of her and Harriet drink driving and driving hungover! Disgusting brand, they have lost a customer 😡
That is such an unflattering picture doesn't look like the same person from the ITS 💩, she posted earlier

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not one to comment on someone’s looks but my good god she looks disgusting. Like the other person said, it does not look like the same person from the ITS pictures 😂 plus I thought swan would of had some sort of morals after finding that they were not only drink driving but selling on the gifted stuff they sent

Reactions: 11
A neck like Shrek.
Too early for a thread title?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did we ever find out the surprise that was really different for her and she was so excited to share it......... all iv seen is in the style shite 🤷‍♀️
probably a book of her woe is me life that 10 people will buy, if she is lucky.

taking the kids the park, as if greedy, probably a pub beer garden.

Reactions: 4
She looks so different in those 2 pictures she put up, there’s no way that’s just hair and make up.
Just seen Gemma Atkinson’s stuff for ITS and it’s way, way better than anything Greedy has ever put out. Plus she doesn’t keep on about bloating and size up/down either 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.