MissGreedysHome #15 Big red face, such a disgrace, H driving hungover all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shorts that she created, yeah right 🙄
I’d love to see a meet up with Greedy, Hinch and Stace. Greedy and Hinch are always so desperate to be the centre of attention it would be comedy gold 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shorts that she created, yeah right 🙄
I’d love to see a meet up with Greedy, Hinch and Stace. Greedy and Hinch are always so desperate to be the centre of attention it would be comedy gold 😀
Staceys wedding I reckon. Surely if Greedy is her new bestie (Greedys words not mine lol) she would have had an invite 🙄😂

• Sick
Reactions: 11
The sun damage on her face on her stories :oops:
Great advert for the products she was trying to flog. I wonder if the company check on z-listers advertising cos I wouldn’t buy based on her ads

Reactions: 4
I'm surprised she's got 2 accounts she can barely keep up with the one that brings her money

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She really doesn't suit that tight ponytail parted in the middle look. It's too harsh when her skin is so bloated and shiny looking. It draws attention to her face. It's lovely when she has it down
Makes her forehead look massive aswell and hairline receeding

Reactions: 5
Makes her forehead look massive aswell and hairline receeding
They’re over with the rugby girls now. Any excuse 🍻 maybe get round to mourning in the morning.
Those poor boys. Has she spent any quality time with them lately? Poor dogs probably locked up all day too.

That make up advert this morning.... omg she looks so old and rough. Advert to quit the booze. Jesus

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1299987
This is exactly the thing ash does with her hands when she says omg this is insane or whatever, she is definitely a hate follower of ashandchelslifestories 🤣🤣 plus that outfit does nothing for greedy, just makes her look like a square
Looks like shorts for a small child who is wearing a bathing suit underneath it.
She is very good at making herself look heavier.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Had she done anything other than enjoy herself since her Nan died 🙄
Really weird isn't it, it's like when the cousin died though, used him for a post, pretended she was going to raise money for a charity run.....forgotten about in a week. Sick that you'd use stuff like that for attention on Instagram 😬😬

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She looks like a hard boiled egg with the speckled shell still on 🤮 why would anyone take makeup advice from her?? Big puffy moon face 🤢 Fuckin Nanny McPhee with that hair & that tablecloth she’s wearing 😂😂😂😂
My god she looks awful!!! Looks like she needs a good wash 🧽

• Haha
Reactions: 6
skin looks dreadful, needs to get herself sorted for boys sake, quit drinking. When was last time she spent quality time with boys? Being an instahun has charged her, for the worse.

Reactions: 8
Hello new to the forum actually found it googling for info on another instagrammer but then found this thread and wanted to come on here and say how awful I think she is. I've been following her for some time as I genuinely thought she was a poor single mum who had done her council house up on a budget after escaping domestic abuse.
Well since she bought this place I've been listening to some of her stories and omg what really annoyed me the other day was when she was talking about her dining room table and how it had been gifted but she had been finding faults with it every time it was delivered anyway she said the one she currently had was still not perfect and listed what was wrong with it and then said as soon as she had got a new one she would be gifting this broken one to a family in need. It was as though she thought she was really doing something nice like she couldn't be seen dead with a broken table but another family could make do with it and what passed me off even more is it was a gifted item so not a charitable thing at all and now she's banging on about being best friends with Solomon. I used to reply to a few bits on her stories but never got any replies obviously because I only have like 200 followers but anyone with thousands or millions of followers she jumps on to like a flea

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.