MissGreedysHome #15 Big red face, such a disgrace, H driving hungover all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Repot a plant. Go to gym. Post its peeks - like 3 stories and a grid post . FS i go to proper work more hours a day than she does in a week and I only work 4 hours a day 🤣says a lot for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Half term kids off school surprise surprise no kids especially after being away last week mother of the year award goes to Charlotte Greedy 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
I'm hoping that swan video is just them obligated to fulfil their previous contract with her. It looks like old footage. Its definitely not been filmed recently

Reactions: 5
Oh and she going away Thursday for birthday surprise!!!! duck me!!!
Where do they get their money from???? 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I’m not one to comment on someone’s looks but my good god she looks disgusting. Like the other person said, it does not look like the same person from the ITS pictures 😂 plus I thought swan would of had some sort of morals after finding that they were not only drink driving but selling on the gifted stuff they sent
That because its filter to the hilt

Oh and she going away Thursday for birthday surprise!!!! duck me!!!
Where do they get their money from???? 🤬🤬🤬
Was thinking same whos harry ripped off now considering the lazy witch duznt work

I'm so confused...

How are they affording all of this? The renovating, holidays, takeaway and nights out, endless clothing hauls plus household bills and general expenses...

Neither of them have a job. They cannot seriously be supporting two adults, two children, two dogs and a home renovation on one Instagram account. Surely not with the sheer amount they must be spending. Easily must be £100 every time they go for lunch between food and drinks.

I can't get my head around it. After tax surely she can't be saving a penny. Is she even paying her taxes? I'm baffled.

Reactions: 27
No wonder they can't afford to properly revonovate their house and garden when her and Hairy are off on holidays every five minutes 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
For me it was when she came back from Lapland and said “Guys if you’ve not been then you must. It’s a once in a lifetime trip! - I’ve just booked again for next year..” F-Meeeee!!!! Absolutely zero grasp of reality.
Let's see if she goes again this year!!

Reactions: 4
So ITS are doing a giveaway for her whole collection. In 10 hours she’s got 1230 comments (entries) on their post. ITS are also doing a giveaway for Jac Jossa. Their first post for JJ has over 3700 comments (entries) on it and the 2nd post for it already has more comments than Greedys and it’s only been up for 35 minutes 🙄 Oh dear I thought the way Charl goes on, she’s totally invaluable to ITS and obviously the biggest asset 😂 numbers don’t lie even if she does 😉

• Haha
Half term kids off school surprise surprise no kids especially after being away last week mother of the year award goes to Charlotte Greedy 🤢🤢🤢

Notice she's now posted to say they are with her and she's going to the park? Hi Greedy!!!

Kids were not mentioned on your little to do list until you saw my comment 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm so confused...

How are they affording all of this? The renovating, holidays, takeaway and nights out, endless clothing hauls plus household bills and general expenses...

Neither of them have a job. They cannot seriously be supporting two adults, two children, two dogs and a home renovation on one Instagram account. Surely not with the sheer amount they must be spending. Easily must be £100 every time they go for lunch between food and drinks.

I can't get my head around it. After tax surely she can't be saving a penny. Is she even paying her taxes? I'm baffled.
I always think the same thing. They eat out every single day, go on a few holidays a month. I dont get how they can afford it all. She must spend hundreds a day on crap. They are living way beyond their means.

Reactions: 5
Love that she advertised a light fitting without turning on the light?? Yeah, looks great. Brilliant ad. What does it look like when the light is actually on you muppet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
More free stuff for the greedy lazy cow 🙄🙄 I complained to ghd the other day for gifting hinch £500+ of free stuff that could have gone to a bunch of people who are struggling at the moment not a millionaire, it's sickening just puts you off buying anything from these companies when they gift stuff to insta huns 🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Light fitting was horrible. I wouldn't pay £10 for it let alone £40.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Quick get the app to buy her collection before it sells out 🤣🤣🤣 just been on their website and some of her previous collection has been reduced to a fiver 🤣🤣 its all a load of shut (sorry I mean tit)!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus surprise surprise gifted garage doors on the way!!! Who in the right mind would be influenced to buy them?? She's a scrounging witch and it'd the only renovation she's showed since Feb as its gifted!!!! 😡😡😡😔

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Quick get the app to buy her collection before it sells out 🤣🤣🤣 just been on their website and some of her previous collection has been reduced to a fiver 🤣🤣 its all a load of shut (sorry I mean tit)!!!!
I bet there are loads of people setting their alarms for tomorrow night 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 Does she really think outfits like this are going to sell well, let alone sell out. She’s totally deluded 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She obviously does not like this new house
Theh can never be bothered to spend a weekend there ever

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.