Miss Red #5 Staying in bed Pearls not a racist, it’s affecting my head !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imagine caring more about an online app and scrounging money than your own family then sitting there laughing about it 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On the backup ffs cockershit is harping on oh she’s so upset 🙄 what fucks me off is her soothing voice and then she swears and tries to sound cool
---
Dg said do not test him he will sue if they (his wording) continue to call him racist 😂 red said it’s just propaganda at this point 🤦🏼‍♀️ cocker has had enough of all this she knows who she is and she’s not mentioning it again lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I've turned her off

It went from an explaining live to the typical usual bullshit of pushing a narrative with J, cockershite, eq etc etc

I would have had more respect for her if she would have come on, no one in boxes especially eq, J and cockershit, and said her piece and held herself accountable, instead of having arse lickers swelling her head in her box as usual.

Put her on for 2mins this morning, switched off when she claimed she wasn’t a liar..even after lying last night 🥴 Does she think her audience is thick?

Tyrone is on with goggleTok this morning, much better entertainment rather than listening to Reds dry mouth sounds

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I thought she fact checked? Isn’t this was just claims so badly she does before putting anything out to the world. She didn’t fact check her own story with being doxed 🤭😂

• Haha
She is worried about the so called doxing. Yet has told people where the party is, that they are all going to. Shall we all rock up!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Come on ladies, don't be mean! Can all have a good sing a long. I will provide all the Miss Dred masks ( do we want them with the filter or without) just let me know lol.
Could I have a mask with the smoothing filter on full so my nose is barely visible please 🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Luke judge on today and that king Louis has just been given the go ahead for a heart transplant which is amazing, but Luke is insisting blue hearts are constantly in the chat for Louis is that out of care or to get on the popular board also he keeps stopping the news asking people to tap and get your heart mes in 🙄
---
He also showed a segment on Caroline flack and reminded people to be kind 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Great news about Louis, although that means heartbreak for another family. A terrible situation all round.

Puts fake doxxing and fake arguements to create drama and get gifts into perspective.

• Heart
  • Sad
Luke judge on today and that king Louis has just been given the go ahead for a heart transplant which is amazing, but Luke is insisting blue hearts are constantly in the chat for Louis is that out of care or to get on the popular board also he keeps stopping the news asking people to tap and get your heart mes in 🙄
---
He also showed a segment on Caroline flack and reminded people to be kind 😡
He is another weird wrongun. Looks more like the ken doll.

• Haha
Michelle is exposing 'something big' in relation to Alex at 7 tonight and it's going to stun everyone.

I think it's about Alex, she's trying to be subtle so everyone tunes in.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4