Miss Red #5 Staying in bed Pearls not a racist, it’s affecting my head !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Hadtogetinvolved

So is the consensus that the doxxing drama was created to take away from the racism row?

I'm not sure to be honest, if Red can make herself look as bereft as she did the other day then she should be an actress, not a professional beg.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I genuinely think it was fake. No one could give any evidence of her being doxxed, most of the comments saying they hadn’t seen anything. It was a distraction from Pearls racism and it worked - i can also guarantee it was formulated by EQ as she was on the group call and she’s done this before.

I just don’t trust any of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Eq was cam 2’ing Taurian & Paigeys live on her FYP Show the night it was supposed to have happened. No doxxing happened!
---
She was covering the whole live for hours, she would have mentioned if she had saw any doxxing happening in the comments and so would EQs viewers. I was personally watching at the time and saw no doxxing

Brief recap
Pearl angrily called swearing shep an orangutan but it’s ok because it’s an endearing term she calls her family. Miss red and the clique all rallied round to defend Pearl and claim she’s not racist 🤥. Due to miss red not holding her friends accountable she received some backlash, this led to her address allegedly being doxxed however it’s strongly believed that no address was doxxed and it was all a ploy to take the heat off Pearl. Red reacted to this by having a breakdown where the emergency services were allegedly called and Alex declared she was leaving the app as family first. After a miraculous recovery Red appeared that afternoon, fake tears flowing as fast as the gifts that were coming in and informed her adoring fans she’s going nowhere and the trolls (people with a moral compass) won’t win…

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I agree with others, it's full of tit! Where is the proof? They always come with receipts! And Taurian has said, nothing was doxxed her on life.

This morning they were talking about Scottish TikTok and she actually asked if she needs VPN…

• Haha
Hahahaa the doxing was all a pile of shite. Someone on the “other website” posted a screen grab from a local newspaper website that Miss Red had been cautioned (or whatever happens) for her child not going to school. It had her street address & it’s an old address too. Defo all concocted to divert from the Pearl racism stuff!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Hahahaa the doxing was all a pile of shite. Someone on the “other website” posted a screen grab from a local newspaper website that Miss Red had been cautioned (or whatever happens) for her child not going to school. It had her street address & it’s an old address too. Defo all concocted to divert from the Pearl racism stuff!!!
Was just about to come here and say the same thing. Idiots they are.

Reactions: 3
So, Alex couldn't wait to tit stir so fired up a live and caused all the drama.

Oh get a job you sadsack.

• Haha
guys get in this live if you can they are talking about the “doxxing” of miss red and how it makes no sense 👀

IMG_7078.jpeg

---
people are saying there was no proof, alex kept changing his story of what was doxxed and it was all to deflect from reds facebook posts and pearls racism - so so glad people are seeing this
---
red is in the box now. deflecting as usual, she’s crying and playing the woe is me act again. it’s insane the difference in these comments than reds - just shows how many her and her mods block

Last edited:
  • Heart
I've never told a lie, I'm a nice person, oh duck off and get a job you absolute beggy cnut!! Stop playing the 'I'm so nice' act!!
---
You haven't left tiktok cuz it's money over morals ya know that thing that you hate!!! You and your husband no longer work! You're a pathetic beg eho just talks a out people YOU don't like

• Heart
“people come for me because i have a big room and platform”

no red. you are a very underhand person - i used to like you until you forgave EQ after the disgusting things she said about your granddaughter, that showed me exactly what you’re like and how low you will go for gifts and how much of a coward you are.
You try to put on this i’m so nice act yet you sit there and act so high and mighty while trolling people yourself every single morning.
and “why should i come off the app” because it’s affecting your family??? your home life, outside of the internet!! surely they are more important that a stupid little app??

• Heart
I think id watch more if she stopped giving that stupid J a box. I can’t stand her voice it goes right through me and the swearing is too much

So felicity messaged Alex the night before he came on live clout chasing. The messages she sent Alex about the old article and Facebook screenshots was shown on taurians live was the doxing. So everyone in Taurians live now are saying answer Alex show the proof. He showed a screenshot of his and felicity’s couple of messages. So he’s ran with this made it massive contacting everyone saying her address has been doxed. He’s proper digging a hole in the live now. Hopefully it gets out on fyp.

Basically he caused a lot of tit.

Oh dear its all coming out... again :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: anyone with half a brain cell knew that this was all bullshit. Shame on you miss red and the vile crew

Reactions: 2