Miss Red #5 Staying in bed Pearls not a racist, it’s affecting my head !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so over cockershite!! Never known such a busy body in every live going!!! They need jobs pronto

Reactions: 7
Giving her orders out when she’s getting it rough - drop her J 🥴 Does this woman have a job? At any time day or night she is in EVERY live trying to control & run the conversations.

PISS OFF COCKERPOO

Reactions: 6
Giving her orders out when she’s getting it rough - drop her J 🥴 Does this woman have a job? At any time day or night she is in EVERY live trying to control & run the conversations.

PISS OFF COCKERPOO
I'd love to know what she looks like

Reactions: 3
i really hope this is the unraveling of this whole group. Imagine being this invested in an app instead of your own REAL life

• Heart
Reactions: 5
i really hope this is the unraveling of this whole group. Imagine being this invested in an app instead of your own REAL life
. I so hope this is the downfall too. And have to go out and get a proper job. Grown ass women acting like nursery children. Embarrassing 😳

Reactions: 4
Miss Red was definitely that mean girl at school, the biggest bully of the class who made other people's lives miserable then cried when they get caught out.

She runs a live (it's not a "show" you bleeping beg) with thousands of viewers, gives her opinions of other people and their situations, lifestyles etc then thinks it's OK because her chat lick her arse and tell her it's amazing. They only agree with her because they were also the school bullies and thrive off of drama and gossiping about people.

It drives me mad that she sits there in her kitchen thinking she's judge and juror of tiktok but beefs the second anyone does it back to her. They're all the same type of people too who sit on live all day, no life, definitely on benefits despite being capable of working - if you can sit for 8 hours talking to a screen you can sit for 8 hours at an office or call centre job. They're all the "yummy mummy" type, throwing insults and opinions at other people whilst they've got no life of their own. They all need to get a bleeping hobby and focus on real life more. My life is nothing lavish but I can't imagine just living in a virtual world 24/7 and that's it. They're literally addicted to tiktok and the drama.

I wish my biggest problems in life were that user2828232 called me a liar and a beg, or that a stranger thinks badly of me.

• Heart
The audacity of Cockerpoo gets me.

Narcissistic tendencies masked by a nice voice, 'the voice of reason' or the controlling busy body who's whole life is revolved around tiktok lives and tiktok drama. How sad.

Something that stood out to me last night....she didn't know Donna's surname or address. So she's in all this drama, involved in all the de-escalation and calming of Queen Red, she's so far up her arse and spends hours in group chats and other people's boxes advocating for Queen Red and her minion witches, yet she isn't trusted, its all just superficial.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Here we go lads. no fyp today she’s doing a live explaining everything. no tears today, she will have an excuse for everything. last night there must have been a group call to get their story straight for today.
any comments against her are getting blocked

• Haha
  • Wow
You'd think, given her past and her DV experience that she would be wiser and chose her friends more carefully.

You'd think, given her past and her DV experience that she would be wiser and chose her friends more carefully.
Made me smirk when she said something serious happened on Monday and only her "close friends" know. Then goes to list Alex, cockershite, luke, J. How long has she known these people!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she’s getting vexed and defensive 🤣 not so miss nice are you now.

if you cared about your family and own bleeping mental health, you’d get off the app!! is it really your whole life?? pathetic

She doesn't get that it's not about the £200, it's about lying to your audience. Then saying you're not a liar.

Reactions: 9
J Pearl and EQ her little lap dogs 🙄 she couldn’t possibly sit on her own to explain everything could she. Grow a backbone red

Reactions: 3
I don’t like eq but did smile when she told Alex he was dodgy and she didn’t trust him and didn’t like him he just sat in the box silent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4