Miss Red #5 Staying in bed Pearls not a racist, it’s affecting my head !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently this is her?! Surely not

View attachment 2873113
Yes that's her.
---
Michelle is exposing 'something big' in relation to Alex at 7 tonight and it's going to stun everyone.

I think it's about Alex, she's trying to be subtle so everyone tunes in.
Ohh, I am going to try catch that. Thanks.
---
Apparently this is her?! Surely not

View attachment 2873113
Someone shared wedding photos of her, on here. Might even be on TT too.
---
I am certain she is on you tube too , will have a look.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is Luke on commision to that singer with the Pink hair? everytime I look in his room he is banging on about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet there is nothing that could be exposed to make red drop Alex. Look who she surrounds herself with, she has no morals.

Reactions: 5
I bet there is nothing that could be exposed to make red drop Alex. Look who she surrounds herself with, she has no morals.
True.

As I say I'm not 100% sure it is about Alex, someone in chat asked if it was about someone who had an animals name and Michelle grinned. Cockerpoo?

I hope it's something juicy, she really built it up, said it would cause a tsunami and she has the receipts.

She's doing the live and then pissing off to Cuba for 3 weeks, she doesn't give a shite 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
True.

As I say I'm not 100% sure it is about Alex, someone in chat asked if it was about someone who had an animals name and Michelle grinned. Cockerpoo?

I hope it's something juicy, she really built it up, said it would cause a tsunami and she has the receipts.

She's doing the live and then pissing off to Cuba for 3 weeks, she doesn't give a shite 😂😂

imagine if it is our perfect voice of reason cockershit 🤣

• Haha
Shes probably doing those box battles at 8?
---
Screenshot_20240413_200120_TikTok.jpg

Here we go

Last edited:
  • Haha
cba with miss “i’d never do box battles” and “i don’t like box battles” is in box battles. box battles.

Reactions: 7
She’s trying to keep smiling but you can tell she’s fuming she’s not doing well…and EQ 😂

• Haha
She’s trying to keep smiling but you can tell she’s fuming she’s not doing well…and EQ 😂
Even angie is beating them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
---
Miss Dread is killing me sat there in a full face of makeup just swaying

• Haha