Miss Red #5 Staying in bed Pearls not a racist, it’s affecting my head !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well well. This is bleeping hilarious. What you get for being gobshites on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m fully Em ba Rased for j 🫣 remember her screaming and shouting at the people in miss reds live calling them bastards and all sorts because miss reds address has been doxed where her grand daughter visits. Now it’s come out it was bullshit it never happened 😂😂😂
---
Please if anyone has screen recordings of J being the massive bellend she was post them for me to rewatch and LOL.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Miss red said in the live that she couldn't comment on the whole £200 payment hahahahahahahahahahaaha yes because its a bag of lies

Another Red "mental breakdown" pending

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m fully Em ba Rased for j 🫣 remember her screaming and shouting at the people in miss reds live calling them bastards and all sorts because miss reds address has been doxed where her grand daughter visits. Now it’s come out it was bullshit it never happened 😂😂😂
---
Please if anyone has screen recordings of J being the massive bellend she was post them for me to rewatch and LOL.
Post them for me too, I haven't seen them lol.
---
She really needs to ask Emmerdale for a job, they will give her one straight away. Such a flucking liar!! You deserve get what you get!!!

Reactions: 5
Cockershite is being eaten alive here
Here for it 🙌

They always go with the narrative of “your family members would be embarrassed of you being a troll” etc. No, they would be far more embarrassed if my whole life was creating Tik Tok drama & it being my only source of income.
E M B A R A Z Z I N G

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Miss Red really needs to look at these people she surrounds herself with

Reactions: 9