Miss Red #5 Staying in bed Pearls not a racist, it’s affecting my head !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even angie is beating them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
---
Miss Dread is killing me sat there in a full face of makeup just swaying
Did you see her face drop when Angie overtook her 🤣
---
The winner gets a holiday…but it’s meant to be the gifters that get the holiday. How much do you want to bet the if DG, EQ or Red win they’d keep the holiday for themself 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I HATE that he just chucks them out the box it’s rude as duck! Let the creator say Thankyou. Some are spending thousands to people in the boxes. Jack is disgusting and always will be. He’s doing this for clout because he was scratching at 100 viewers for months.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I HATE that he just chucks them out the box it’s rude as duck! Let the creator say Thankyou. Some are spending thousands to people in the boxes. Jack is disgusting and always will be. He’s doing this for clout because he was scratching at 100 viewers for months.
He makes me cringeeeee so much, speaking like he's some radio presenter, stupid cringey soundbites just CRINGE

Like I said before his agency must be doing SO WELL if he has to resort to coming back to joining the begging crew

EQ fuming i love it 🤣🤣 and angie done better than both of them!!
---
i need angie to beat red just to see her face

Last edited:
  • Haha
True.

As I say I'm not 100% sure it is about Alex, someone in chat asked if it was about someone who had an animals name and Michelle grinned. Cockerpoo?

I hope it's something juicy, she really built it up, said it would cause a tsunami and she has the receipts.

She's doing the live and then pissing off to Cuba for 3 weeks, she doesn't give a shite 😂😂
Did Michelle not do her half 7 live?

Reactions: 2
Ffs I was reading this thread hoping I’d go to the next page and see what Michelle outed but nothing 🤣 ffs don’t build us up like that Michelle 🙄
---
Possible unpopular opinion but I can’t stick that cla impersonator deadwing or whatever, I was mildly amused at first and they do her mannerisms well but now I just find them as annoying as the real cla

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ffs I was reading this thread hoping I’d go to the next page and see what Michelle outed but nothing 🤣 ffs don’t build us up like that Michelle 🙄
---
Possible unpopular opinion but I can’t stick that cla impersonator deadwing or whatever, I was mildly amused at first and they do her mannerisms well but now I just find them as annoying as the real cla
I can’t stand them either!

I howled at first but it's just so repetitive. He did Emz a few weeks ago which wasn't amusing to me.

What I like about him is that it winds CLA up 😁😂

Yeah I wonder what happened with Michelle...she seemed genuine when she was taking about.

i can’t stand them either, the begging for themselves is just disguised as cla begging 🙄 just seems very obnoxious

---
I was going to post this the other day! I actually don't think he does her well at all.. there's only so many "oh darlings" you can say. It's so one level and montone... cla spends half the time shouting and ranting, not sitting there saying oh darllingggggg this oh darlingggg that

Reactions: 3
I dont watch him now after the first couple of days I was bored of him but if it annoys CLA long may he continue.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone else agree that whenever she doesn't go live the app seems more peaceful and less drama

I definitely think she incites hate

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Zac is speaking absolute facts this morning - saying people need to grow up on the app and not sit there screaming at each other in boxes. He’s not mentioning names but he said if you see who people surround themselves with it says a lot about them - ie. red!
He said he’s done with being in with creators because it’s not real friendship and everyone is toxic.
---
he also said he declined to go to the party with them all because they aren’t his type of people. It’s so refreshing to hear someone say that! it’s going to be a drama fest

Last edited:
Reactions: 6