Miss Red #5 Staying in bed Pearls not a racist, it’s affecting my head !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, somehow they’ve worked out it’s all a load of BS!
Miss red was asked about it half an hour ago, she said she couldn't comment on it

Paigey and taurian etc have her backed in a corner on this current live and miss red admitted it was a "joke"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
These women can see straight through her, its so refreshing to see her be challenged.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She will twist it and profit from it. Booohooo boohoo.

Was absolutely fantastic to see Cockerpoo get owned....long time coming!

• Haha
Honestly I can’t stand Paigey & Taurian either to be fair but I’m here for those manipulating twits to be held accountable! 🙌🏻

• Haha
Alex is weird.

I can imagine him stood outside Miss Reds house, in the dark, pulling one off and ejaculating onto her window ledge 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Alex is weird.

I can imagine him stood outside Miss Reds house, in the dark, pulling one off and ejaculating onto her window ledge 😂😂😂
Only a matter of time before he gets Miss Red’s name tattooed next to Ang’s 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This Frenchys is hilarious hahahahahahahahahah going through the Miss red timeline

"The next day you're wheeled off into an ambulance crying mental health"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This “uncomfortable” live that’s she’s suffering right now is what she creates for other people everyday on her live. Pay back is one hell of a witch isn’t it ?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
10am TOMORROW (if she has the guts to show up)

NO MAKEUP
TEARY EYED
TEARS RUNNING DOWN HER FACE
SAT THERE SHAKING HER HEAD
ROCKING BACK AND FORTH

"....IM NOT IN A GOOD PLACE GUYS. ITS ALL TOXIC"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Alex originally said he had a screenshot of the doxxing but couldn’t provide any proof. Has cockershite actually spoke ?

Reactions: 2
Miss red, J, Pearl, cockershite etc now have fired up a live trying to push their narrative

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Miss red, J, Pearl, cockershite etc now have fired up a live trying to push their narrative
Might switch over to that one ..
---
Ang is on saying it’s Alex who’s a weirdo & wants to ‘protect Miss Red’ & play knight in shining armour ..

Reactions: 2