Miss Red #5 Staying in bed Pearls not a racist, it’s affecting my head !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand she’s nit who that Lisa said she is however why is she so desperate to hide her identity and why has she left ? Still something fishy going on
exactly. i saw comments saying “she doesn’t have to show her face”, and why not?? she jumps on drama and spouts her i’m better than you bullshit, yet has this “high profile job” she can’t put at risk?? why would you put said job at risk by making yourself such a present online??

ALSO who thinks Miss red will turn up again this week, have that insufferable nasty grin on her face, raking in the gifts and talking bullshit, thinking we’ve all forgotten her wrong doings yet again??

Reactions: 4
I can not stand cockershit. I came here to see if anyone knew what’s going on as I seen that lady try outing her saying cockershit worked in the courts. Then she said her uncle was cockershit partner. I got so confused but who ever she is she’s dodgy. Why have she left now? She’s gone hiding as people are digging. Apparently her husband don’t know she’s on TikTok. Surely he will see their bank account and all the money she’s been giving these begs like DG. Has DG got a thread? He’s another beg who takes off vulnerable I can’t stand him. He lied and told everyone cockerpoo lives near him and he’s met her son or nephew. Well that’s backfired now.
I see they are stopping the weekly rankings. 🙌🤣 what are all the begs going to
do now they can’t climb the board. Hopefully they stop battles next too.
As for Mrs Red she will be back very soon saying how she does not want to be involved in anyone’s drama etc. She will never stay away from the app.
I don’t trust Zac either mind. I don’t think he’s all squeaky clean. He would also do anything for money and he manipulates vulnerable people. They are all the same! Begs!

Even Hayley Comet got involved. Which is a shame as I liked her news and missing people updates. Unfollowed her now 👎

Reactions: 3
I will post it here because she doesnt have her own thread.
I do not get this LuCi woman. All I ever see her do is rage about something or other. I thought she wanted a music career. As far as I can make out, she seems to get annoyed about the leaderboard. Every time Her music is rammed down my throat in a live such as Luke I leave. She really comes over as a fish wife.

Reactions: 10
I will post it here because she doesnt have her own thread.
I do not get this LuCi woman. All I ever see her do is rage about something or other. I thought she wanted a music career. As far as I can make out, she seems to get annoyed about the leaderboard. Every time Her music is rammed down my throat in a live such as Luke I leave. She really comes over as a fish wife.
She was crying the other day because TikTok had told her that she’s at risk of losing her live pro badge. Since then she’s done nothing but shout at the screen, get pissed off and be negative about others on the app. She should have stayed in her own lane, but she hasn’t, she’s connected herself with the wrong group and now she’s paying the price of that.

She’s constantly calling people trolls for having an opinion on her music. I don’t know how she thinks she’s ever going to make it in the music industry if she can’t take any form of criticism. I’m sure Beyonce doesn’t cry into her cornflakes each morning because people have been negative about her songs.

Luci’s songs are tit, her voice is below average and her personality is boring.

Reactions: 11
Funnily enough i was watching her ranting and raving yesterday about “these other creators that just sit there and get loads of gifts and i get nothing”. She then let “musicians”, and i use that term lightly, in the boxes to show their “talent” on her “platform”

love, you’re a crap singer going nowhere, maybe go get a proper job, you’re not making it big anytime soon and it’s embarrassing to think you will.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d rather listen to Elphaba destroy Defying Gravity for the 1,000,000th time than listen to Luci’s songs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
lads are we ready for her comeback today? and by comeback i mean her smugly grinning at the screen while raking in gifts and reading arse licking comments about how much they’ve missed her???

lads are we ready for her comeback today? and by comeback i mean her smugly grinning at the screen while raking in gifts and reading arse licking comments about how much they’ve missed her???
Don't forget miss j adding herself straight into the box

• Haha
jesus christ she is INSUFFERABLE singing “it’s been so empty without me” with her subs on. who tf does she think she is