Miss Red #5 Staying in bed Pearls not a racist, it’s affecting my head !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That voice she puts on when she speaks through her teeth and thinks she’s being clever makes me want to headbutt my phone!

Reactions: 4
I thought u can't play other people's videos anymore wasn't that why dorans lost his main profile?

Reactions: 1
She seems to get a lot wrong to me how does Emz owe Dan an apology they were both as bad as each other. He was calling her a nobody and going to Dox her does she not know that.

Reactions: 5
god what a bore fest i turned it off after half an hour
same old self entitled bull

• Haha
For someone who wants to do an FYP show she does not seem to do enough watching or have enough knowledge of whats going on and normally her info is wrong or a biased view.

Couldn’t believe my ears today when she said that she doesn’t like lives with their boxes open as they’re too bitchy and horrible. Don’t know what she thinks goes on in her lives when she spends over half of it slagging off Markusemz and Elphaba and then the other half inviting people to join in.

Reactions: 5
This just came up on my fyp. Not sure who Panda is but people are bigging them up in the comments, telling them how generous they are.
Not sure what people expect on TikTok when they’re gifting these absolute idiots 🤷🏽‍♀️
EQ played something about this last night but i only caught the end of it, think she even played the voice note. I don’t know how many times Red has to show her true vile self before everyone cancels her.

Reactions: 3
convenient miss j is doing a sub competition now that miss red isn’t on…. and of course cockershit is in her box these people INFURIATE me

Reactions: 3
Where and what are these voice notes ??

I missed a couple of chapters 🫣

She is live and it seems to be a tit show, not sure if she covered the voice notes as didn’t watch the start

4.5k people watching her talk about Elphaba (again!) using the women’s loos. Riveting content.

Reactions: 2
Does only Tony official have something on her? He was disgusting last night (again) and she’s just brushed past it.