Miss Red #5 Staying in bed Pearls not a racist, it’s affecting my head !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m listening to another live exposing Mama Kaz & I am pretty sure that Donna is scared of Kaz. This is in no way any support for Donna at all but I can guarantee that she doesn’t mention Kaz because she threatens to SH or suicide if she does. Or, she has something on Miss Red & she’s threatening her to expose it. I’ve actually shed a tear over this women with terminal cancer who has been been abused by Kaz because she thought she was a friend & Kaz made her believe she was vulnerable with constant threats of SH & killing herself if she wasn’t at her beck & call 24/7. The woman came out of hospital after being in a coma & being diagnosed with terminal brain cancer, Kaz phoned her & the words out her mouth were oh my god I can’t cope without you, I need to sort my business out (the lashes). She didn’t even ask how she was. Kaz is a disgusting, manipulative, vile individual & anyone gifting her or supporting her needs their head checked !!
Kaz has been trying to take Zac down & discredit him because she knew that one day all her own behaviours would come back to bite her on her fat arse !!

EDIT

I just went into No Face’s live who is cam 2ing & he has spoken to Zac, Kaz asked the women to put her in her will. Lowest of the low.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
How convenient is it that Miss Red always seems to be on a break when stuff kicks off with her mates ??

Literally every single time

Reactions: 7
I’m listening to another live exposing Mama Kaz & I am pretty sure that Donna is scared of Kaz. This is in no way any support for Donna at all but I can guarantee that she doesn’t mention Kaz because she threatens to SH or suicide if she does. Or, she has something on Miss Red & she’s threatening her to expose it. I’ve actually shed a tear over this women with terminal cancer who has been been abused by Kaz because she thought she was a friend & Kaz made her believe she was vulnerable with constant threats of SH & killing herself if she wasn’t at her beck & call 24/7. The woman came out of hospital after being in a coma & being diagnosed with terminal brain cancer, Kaz phoned her & the words out her mouth were oh my god I can’t cope without you, I need to sort my business out (the lashes). She didn’t even ask how she was. Kaz is a disgusting, manipulative, vile individual & anyone gifting her or supporting her needs their head checked !!
Kaz has been trying to take Zac down & discredit him because she knew that one day all her own behaviours would come back to bite her on her fat arse !!

EDIT

I just went into No Face’s live who is cam 2ing & he has spoken to Zac, Kaz asked the women to put her in her will. Lowest of the low.
Disgusting! Has she got a thread on here

Reactions: 2
UPDATE

Miss red has now fallen out with Mama Kaz :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
How convenient is it that Miss Red always seems to be on a break when stuff kicks off with her mates ??

Literally every single time
Yes, always has an excuse. Oh dear me. It's all coming out now and not looking good at all.
Honestly who needs a TV licence. TT is free!

Attachments

Reactions: 3

EDIT

Just watched that live. Poor Sophie. MK is a horrible human being.

Reactions: 2
Well that’s a turn up isn’t it.
Although Donna is clearly getting some after effects from her exposure and flounce the other week she had got away with a lot with her audience, so maybe she thought that whatever Kaz had against her she could just tough out and now she can cut the tie. It had always seemed strange that a grown woman in their 40’s was so devoted to being close friends with such a young person publicly to me. (especially one with Kaz’s issues)

Donna is like that sweetie wife that’s ‘friends’ with everyone and gets in on all the gossip, shares it and riles it up and realises they’ve got too involved in stuff and cries.
A set of rollers, a headscarf and some fluffy pink mules and she’s there. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
EQ is live streaming fact freaks youtube video deep diving miss red it’s brilliant

So guys what do you think about all this cockershit stuff ? So much gone on-my one certain from it is that cockerpoo is a complete and utter heartless bleep, I would never normally say this however I was triggered by the disgusting events of the last few days ❤‍🩹❤

• Heart
So guys what do you think about all this cockershit stuff ? So much gone on-my one certain from it is that cockerpoo is a complete and utter heartless bleep, I would never normally say this however I was triggered by the disgusting events of the last few days ❤‍🩹❤
she is a nasty, entitled piece of tit. I don’t know if it’s her or not, the whole thing is really confusing, but cockershit is one of the most condescending people i’ve ever come across. I also think if you’re going to be as much as a busy body as her, expect people to come for you and try and expose who you are, because these opinions she flaunts everywhere are harmful.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Funny she’s gone into hiding now they’re coming for you cockershit

Reactions: 4
Can someone do a small recap on the cockershite stuff? I've been away all weekend and lost with it all! Pretty please

Can someone do a small recap on the cockershite stuff? I've been away all weekend and lost with it all! Pretty please
Someone accused Cockercunt of having her kids taken away from her. I’m not silly but I did start to find the woman credible, then found out this woman has been on Jeremy Kyle is a prolific liar. Unfortunately Cockershite wasn’t involved.

As @wineanddine said, she’s a nasty piece of work & thinks she’s untouchable now like many others.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Someone accused Cockercunt of having her kids taken away from her. I’m not silly but I did start to find the woman credible, then found out this woman has been on Jeremy Kyle is a prolific liar. Unfortunately Cockershite wasn’t involved.

As @wineanddine said, she’s a nasty piece of work & thinks she’s untouchable now like many others.
I understand she’s nit who that Lisa said she is however why is she so desperate to hide her identity and why has she left ? Still something fishy going on